Pokémon Vortex
Henky1000000

Location Dex online?

Is there already made a location guide, like we had in v4? I saw in the Wiki most Pokémon already had their location, but for example the gen 6 Pokémon still had the v4 Maps as location. Plus I don't see any complete list like we used to. No rush if it's in development, just asking if so. Same about the map itself. I saw locations like Craggy Stairway and Unown Cave, but no idea where those are.

NB, is it possible to get the "rebattle opponent"-button back at gym battles? It's kinda annoying if you have to go back to the main page all the time if you are grinding.

Thank you!

4 minutes ago, Henky1000000 said:

Is there already made a location guide, like we had in v4? I saw in the Wiki most Pokémon already had their location, but for example the gen 6 Pokémon still had the v4 Maps as location. Plus I don't see any complete list like we used to. No rush if it's in development, just asking if so. Same about the map itself. I saw locations like Craggy Stairway and Unown Cave, but no idea where those are.

NB, is it possible to get the "rebattle opponent"-button back at gym battles? It's kinda annoying if you have to go back to the main page all the time if you are grinding.

Thank you!

hmm they can do that but it takes a lot of hardwork

you need to have patience.

Hi, it seems you caught the wiki right in the middle of me getting those dex pages updated with new locations - gen 6 and 7 were the last ones left and were completed today.

A full list like the v4 one will come soon, in the meantime I recommend Tipsyturtle's guide linked above which has proven reliable for many players.

• Love-dis 1

4 hours ago, strayaZilas said:

Hi, it seems you caught the wiki right in the middle of me getting those dex pages updated with new locations - gen 6 and 7 were the last ones left and were completed today.

A full list like the v4 one will come soon, in the meantime I recommend Tipsyturtle's guide linked above which has proven reliable for many players.

I see it now. I was a little too rushy haha. Thanx. I already made an own schedule of where everyone was found, but especially the rare ones I missed (even with 24 gamehours on the same location haha). I will use the wiki now and for the map I only miss the Unown Cave but I already have all the Unown (except 1 and 0) so that doesn't matter for now. Thanks btw to everybody who reacted

4 hours ago, strayaZilas said:

Btw, do you keep the info on the wiki as it is now or also with extra info of day/night or grass/water?

On 9/15/2020 at 4:13 PM, strayaZilas said:

Oh btw, I figured out the page of Mega Mewtwo Y is mostly the one from Mega X. Things like its typing and sprites were used from the other form.

Edited by Henky1000000
This one can be deleted because it's fixed