Pokémon Vortex
JoeBlack94

RIGGED LOTTERY

put a ticket purchase limit on the lottery, like 200 million pds that will stop the overspending of some like hypersnail (mr chemicals) from winning consistently week after week and give others a chance to win. Because all he does is win multiple unknowns by dumping 500 mil + each week into the lotto and sells the previous weeks unknowns and dumps that money into the lotto to consistently win. others just want a fairer chance to win the lotto because he has rigged it in such a way that he continuously wins.

• Love-dis 3
  • Haha 6
  • Upvote 4
  • T-rubbish 8

others just want a fairer chance to win the lotto because he has rigged it in such a way that he continuously wins.

can you explain how mr_chemicals spending a lot of pokedollars is effecting everyone else?

Edited by Vulnerable

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/topic/18609-porygon-rewards-on-seasonal/?do=findComment&comment=96117

8 hours ago, JoeBlack94 said:

give others a chance to win

8 hours ago, JoeBlack94 said:

others just want a fairer chance to win the lotto

The chances of someone winning depends just on the number of tickets they have. The number of tickets others buy doesn't affect your chances of winning. This isn't a raffle. I would suggest reading the lottery wiki.
When someone spends hundreds of millions buying tickets, the only thing it does is it increases the PD prizepool and the Pokedollars share that winning tickets get. It does NOT lower your chances of winning. 

Edited by culboi
fixing a typo
  • Upvote 4

The odds of winning from a single ticket are 1 in 19,600. If you buy more tickets, of course you have a higher chance of winning. If you spend 1billion on tickets (40,000 tickets) then of course you have a very high chance of winning a bare minimum of one, if not more each week.

This is primary school maths. A really simple concept to understand 🙄

If you read the Wiki, you will see that "Theoretically it is possible for every single person who enters to win as well as it being possible for no one to win." Mr Chemicals can win 100 times in a week and this will have no impact whatsoever on your chances of winning. It is not "rigged" and to suggest it is, is quite frankly ridiculous.

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 6

at this point i'm not sure if some people are just trolling.

4 hours ago, Pokemast-2704 said:

Yes,  the   thing  has  to  be  done  is  to  set  a limit  for  buying  limited   tickets,  so  not  only   rich   people   everybody  gets  chance   to   win.

Suppose i didn't win, you think there would be 3 others who'd have won those?

Basicly what i'm doing is increasing the win pool for all others. Do you really believe i made any kind of profit from this? Cause if you do you really have no clue

• Upvote 6