Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

3 Cosmogs being given away! Give ign to win!

Hey everyone! I am hosting my last giveaway possibly. I am going to be giving three cosmogs to the winner of this competition! As always enter your ign and the reason why you want them! This time I will be choosing the winners by my choice. If I like three people's responses I will give each of the players a cosmog. Have fun with this and good luck!

CosmogCosmogCosmog=FREE

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey everyone! I am hosting my last giveaway possibly. I am going to be giving three cosmogs to the winner of this competition! As always enter your ign and the reason why you want them! This time I will be choosing the winners by my choice. If I like three people's responses I will give each of the players a cosmog. Have fun with this and good luck!

CosmogCosmogCosmog=FREE

Ign : Ronakcena512

I want the cosmog bcoz i wanted a lunala to complete my set of having Necrozma, Solgaleo and Lunala.

Also bcoz i love Nebby 

22 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

CosmogCosmogCosmog=FREE

ign sanathandsaathvik

hope to win 

Edited by sanathandsaathvik

5 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

CosmogCosmogCosmog=FREE

Because I want to have an ultra necrozma!!!- my all time fav

ign: Jack.o.Lantern.Panic

7 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

CosmogCosmogCosmog=FREE

I know double times won't count but i wanted to say this from 3 hrs..

I want that cosmog coz Wynaut

I am completing dex of special pokemons and it is still long way to go and I am really sad to hear that it will be your last giveaway🥺 

Ign is tazzer

My suggestion is this that please don't stop your giveaways it is a real fun BTW I have never won your giveaway but still it is fun

CosmogWait for me till this giveaway ends my my dear cosmog😂😂

IGN: ATHARAAV2306

REASONS why I should win:

1. Because I am your friend

2. I want to join discord but my mom won't let me. Therefore I can't take part in the quizes. Hence, cannot win Cosmog

3. I am a poor little soul.

4. Solgaleo looks very nice.

5. I bidded on your auctions

6. If theses reasons aren't enought than I don't know how I will every get a Cosmog !!!!!