Pokémon Vortex
Pokemast-2704

Suggestions and ideas

I also have some ideas like,

[✓]   In maps while we are exploring we will meet  some trainers, they will challenge us for battle.

[✓]   what if we can have live battles     with players when they are online.

[✓]    Before challenging gym leaders,   we have to battle with some other trainers.

[✓]    If  there  was  daily  challenges  or daily  goals  like  fulfilling  some  of challenges  and  awarding  the  winners, 

this  is  could  be  helpful  for  player's boredom.

If  get  some  more  ideas  I  will  post  it.

If  you  like  my  ideas , you can like or upvote .

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

I like the last point very much and think there is potential with that :)

We already have our daily login rewards but I think daily/weekly goals could be pretty neat for the game and allow for some supplementation to get certain items into the game apart from sidequests. Sidequests are great but i have had conversations lately about how tedious it is to actually accomplish them through and through. Let's consider a "quest" system where you can catch X amount of pokemon or battle X amount of times from a specific battle frontier and such.

Sounds like an interesting idea!Shuckle

• Upvote 6

4 hours ago, VenomBurner5 said:

Can we get an option to relist an auction at the exact same value when clicking "relist", instead of having to re-enter it? Also being able to search pokemon when listing on the auction would be awesome!

The auctions one is a nice idea. Many items don't get sold easily so this might be a great solution for that

• Developer
16 hours ago, VenomBurner5 said:

Got another suggestion: When offering pokemon for a trade, we should be able to sort by experience, recently caught, dark/mystic/metallic/etc, or at the very least, be able to search pokemon names so we don't have to scroll forever

Can you please create a new topic with your ideas when you have one to submit. This isn't a collective place for all ideas, it is to reply to the main post idea.

Replying with your own ideas will result in yours being lost or go unnoticed unless they're in their own topic.

:^_^:

2 hours ago, Patrick said:

Can you please create a new topic with your ideas when you have one to submit. This isn't a collective place for all ideas, it is to reply to the main post idea.

Replying with your own ideas will result in yours being lost or go unnoticed unless they're in their own topic.

:^_^:

Woops, I thought this was a general thread, ill make a new one!