Pokémon Vortex

20 hours ago, LinaX said:

Hey everyone! First of all, I would like to thank everyone who joined the giveaway, because thanks to you I didn't had to close it 😄 Here are the winners :

ATHARAVA2306 won Keldeo (Resolute)! 647r

kumar27 won Kyurem (Black)! 646b

Auke1993 won Tornadus (Therian)! 641t

Congratulations to the winners! 🥳 Please message me in game (account is LinaX), for subject please choose Giveaway Winner to claim your pokemon! You all have 3 days to claim your pokemon through trade, if you won't be able to, please let me know, otherwise I will select other winner 🙂

@ATHARAVA2306@kumar27@Auke1993

I have offered a Cubchoo for Keldeo          ( Resolute )

22 hours ago, jojojobany said:

ima report i won i could see peoples screen im am patricks assistant i could ban you and give u money and etc u lie ur banned ii topic GIF

Haha thats really funny, I would expect Patrick's assistant to have better grammar? No offense but please show me proof that your his assistant 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Captaincam1 said:

If you think LinaX is a scammer thats hilarious. Shes one of the best traders I know of. For example she given me rayquaza and magearna for a Vivion form! She has also given me a pikachu rockstar for a Talonflame!??! So if you think shes a scammer then your wrong. And if you were Patricks assistent why isnt your name glowing like some other people that work on the game?

@jojojobany thinks that he won but he didn't get the prize. He claims that his       " sources " from GOOGLE say that he won. He threatening to ban us. And about the name glowing thing that is what I was thinking 😂😂

• Haha 1
  • T-rubbish 1

Haha even if he did have that ¨authority¨ it would make him greedy. You cant just ban someone just because you think its unfair or because your jealous. So jojojobany if you do actually work for Google please show me proof? and there are better things to do on this game then to be a sour loser. No offense but please just stop and enjoy the giveaway. It was very nice of LinaX to host this so thank her for it. I lost and im not being angry so do the same. If you want to win something check out my profile! I will be hosting lost of giveaways. 

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 1