Pokémon Vortex

2 minutes ago, ATHARAVA2306 said:

This Topic is now Closed to Further replies

No no

First we should ban this greedy player named jojobany who claims he works in Google but has no screenshots

Everyone dislike his posts lol

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, kalipo said:

No no

First we should ban this greedy player named jojobany who claims he works in Google but has no screenshots

Everyone dislike his posts lol

Bro there I'd three "jo". It's jojojobany

Edited by ATHARAVA2306
Wrong spell

15 hours ago, ATHARAVA2306 said:

This Topic is now Closed to Further replies

@jojojobany you should first see what was being talked about previously. I already closed the topic but @kalipo told that you are doing wrong things and you should be taught a lesson so I just asked him whom I should contact because I think he is right and you are doing wrong things.

22 minutes ago, ATHARAVA2306 said:

Bro there I'd three "jo". It's jojojobany

And my name's spelling is very hard to spell Atharava usually there not so many "A" in this name. I feel bad when someone spells my name wrong, so I don't want to see someone else's name being spelled wrong so I was just correcting him.

Edited by ATHARAVA2306
Wrong spelling

cmon you will have 90% chance of winning

2 minutes ago, ATHARAVA2306 said:

@jojojobany you should first see what was being talked about previously. I already closed the topic but @kalipo told that you are doing wrong things and you should be taught a lesson so I just asked him whom I should contact because I think he is right and you are doing wrong things.

And my name's spelling is very hard to spell Atharava usually there not so many "A" in this name. I feel bad when someone spells my name wrong, so I don't want to see someone else's name being spelled wrong so I was just correcting him.