Pokémon Vortex
VastoLorde

Threatened

Today i got threatened by an user called ASH3112, literally ordering me to hand over my pokemons otherwise i would get hacked by him. I'm an old player, playing since 2014 and this is the first time it have happened, i realy don't wanna lose all the time i've invested in this account. Thanks in advance :)

hZKhviv.pngXTNl5Ng.png

• Upvote 4

22 hours ago, Auke1993 said:

In the assumption this user is able to actually hack, why wouldn't they just hack in a Dratinire?
Actually, that may be a different kind of hack. I don't have much knowledge about that.

So far one day has passed and nothing has happened, so it's probably just a scammer that get things by threatening other users. Still, i think something should have been done about it, because someone might fell for it. 

On 10/3/2020 at 1:04 PM, VastoLorde said:

Today i got threatened by an user called ASH3112, literally ordering me to hand over my pokemons otherwise i would get hacked by him. I'm an old player, playing since 2014 and this is the first time it have happened, i realy don't wanna lose all the time i've invested in this account. Thanks in advance :)

hZKhviv.pngXTNl5Ng.png

he did the same to me and then theratend me so i could waste all my money on buying his pokemon

• Upvote 2