Pokémon Vortex
Bmth08

How to unlock ultra beast

Question

Hi,

I was wondering how to unlock ultra beast in the map?

Is the requirements just to beat all alolan gym like other legendaries? Or is there any special specific thing I need to do. Just wanna make sure before I spend my time hunting them

PS: Im not asking how to catch them I know that already, I'm asking how to make them available.

Pps: Maybe just to add are Beast and vortex balls sure catch for ub like master balls

1 answer to this question

18 minutes ago, Bmth08 said:

Hi,

I was wondering how to unlock ultra beast in the map?

Is the requirements just to beat all alolan gym like other legendaries? Or is there any special specific thing I need to do. Just wanna make sure before I spend my time hunting them

PS: Im not asking how to catch them I know that already, I'm asking how to make them available.

Pps: Maybe just to add are Beast and vortex balls sure catch for ub like master balls

Once you collect all 8 badges you are able to find ultrabeasts.

You don't need any thing else.

I think it helps to find ubs and other pokes also.

On 9/4/2020 at 11:15 PM, tipsyturtle said:

Waddup gamers. I've been working on a spreadsheet to help with encounters since they've changed with V5's live map.

You can access it here: 

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1ev0vfL99DmaBI9vrFZ9G37v4qBAgsTEnBkTw2oboCL0/edit#gid=1087887082

If you know that a Pokemon exists somewhere and want to help, please take a screenshot with the map, encounter, and your player sprite in view for evidence. If you can't do this, don't worry, I just won't add it immediately to the sheet. I'll keep it in mind and cross-check with myself or with others.

Formatting it something like this is preferred: Fungal Cavern Mid Floor; Water; Mudkip; Day 

If you find any mistakes, feel free to message me/post in this thread. 
Special thanks to everyone that has helped thus far, it definitely wouldn't be this complete without their help. 
4YXfL80.gif

Edited by Chamancharizad123