Pokémon Vortex
Quintonboy1

10,000 Shuckle and a Thank You!!!

Registered on March 09, 2015 that is when my current account was made. I had another way back when but that is a different story that matters less now. When I started playing vortex again I had no clue what was instore for me. This game has been a real adventure and I am blessed to have met so many people who have made my time in this game more than enjoyable. From the people who have messaged me, to those I consider family, I hold every interaction dear. I have always been particular towards collecting multiple of a singular Pokémon; however i never took it seriously until my family in AW made offhand jokes about encouraging me to go for 1st place in accounts who collect Dupes. The only obstacle at this point was TheLakiGame the one who collects Sandiles, though i never really talked with him i was glad he also collected Pokémon as well though with a little more grace than me for sure 😆. After I passed him I actually took a break from the game for a bit about 6 months actually and I never even considered pushing my account to 10k, it was a meme and I wasn't sure if I could even do it to be honest. Well after the release of V5 and the live maps I realized that catching 10k shuckles would be more than possible, and I jumped back on the grind. While catching and progressing I was reminded yet again that this community is amazing and though I didn't expect it many people came together to help me achieve my goal even sooner than I could have myself. This post is to highlight not only the achievement but those who have helped me along the way as well for without these people I wouldn't be in this position today.

I took a few days to sort through the trades on my account roughly 600 pages worth of trades dating back to the start of my collection career. I collected as many names as I feasible could check for all the accounts that have EVER traded me a shuckle. Be it for profit, generosity, or friendship. 

Here is the list of all the players who have traded me:

ishanlegacy, Alanius, Fred111, sarath-2003, Starsnorlax_, flamescape, HDDaksh, IMMORTAL_, adixx, Fodnbilal, Dundito, lordragon_999, OPXSLAYER, SSK123, Rotoms5, Waleed557, darkxknight101, Rhea, Zekkoth, Vulnerable, coolboy43wolf, jennyjones, csaipraneeth, SpheX, omg414, shaurya1378, Terror-Byte, espoor, Henrykzhang05, GhostlyPresence, Mahabot, Haku_Kale, KhaosLock, axe45, Y2, Upoli, Diazepam, Abilify, porymon2, Sara_v2, speedy504, Dav0, cuteweasel2617, Destroyer9999, Harris07, Fabyothecra, BRYBRYBRY, Mr.Luiss, okahinoburak, burak5555, Bitia, sfdf, swet, deeanirudh, KucukAslan23, Unknown2222, lunaloo123, kais3000, BaDass-2468, Runique23, SsuperEvoO, mbpk, tiburoncin1888, barbakan123, RadicalDadical94, Rnsme, Farmville, gaurav786, adarsh2146, GoonerCy, carrliam, sniperxion, Vow, fluker08, Foxyriz, Dorito_Man69, Patrick, tyltyd, VenomBurner5, pax, aditya.s13, BLASTOISEweedle, OPXMADMAX, Aroshard, Red_Reborn, YaziR, ronakcena512, Devilslayer09, ADN-ELEGANT, colbyjen, ZwarteDuif, umarX254 

To all these players and everyone who has ever gone through the trouble of catching me a shuckle I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I also thank Patrick for being the first official player to trade me a shuckle. I also thank Anti Works for being there for me whenever I needed them and for accepting me for the wierdo I am. I also thank my close friends who i have made in this game you know who you are if you read this ❤️ 

I hope to continue playing this game for years to come even if i decide to take a break i will come back the game is great but the people are better! 

unknown.png

unknown.png

9041+232+163+187+189+188=10,000

10,000th Shuckle ID: #0030855188

(I wanted to list ever OT of all the shuckle variants I owned but that's a lot of work i hope this will suffice for everyone!)

shuckle  THANK YOU FOR 10K SHUCKLES

• Love-dis 18

41 minutes ago, Quintonboy1 said:

Registered on March 09, 2015 that is when my current account was made. I had another way back when but that is a different story that matters less now. When I started playing vortex again I had no clue what was instore for me. This game has been a real adventure and I am blessed to have met so many people who have made my time in this game more than enjoyable. From the people who have messaged me, to those I consider family, I hold every interaction dear. I have always been particular towards collecting multiple of a singular Pokémon; however i never took it seriously until my family in AW made offhand jokes about encouraging me to go for 1st place in accounts who collect Dupes. The only obstacle at this point was TheLakiGame the one who collects Sandiles, though i never really talked with him i was glad he also collected Pokémon as well though with a little more grace than me for sure 😆. After I passed him I actually took a break from the game for a bit about 6 months actually and I never even considered pushing my account to 10k, it was a meme and I wasn't sure if I could even do it to be honest. Well after the release of V5 and the live maps I realized that catching 10k shuckles would be more than possible, and I jumped back on the grind. While catching and progressing I was reminded yet again that this community is amazing and though I didn't expect it many people came together to help me achieve my goal even sooner than I could have myself. This post is to highlight not only the achievement but those who have helped me along the way as well for without these people I wouldn't be in this position today.

I took a few days to sort through the trades on my account roughly 600 pages worth of trades dating back to the start of my collection career. I collected as many names as I feasible could check for all the accounts that have EVER traded me a shuckle. Be it for profit, generosity, or friendship. 

Here is the list of all the players who have traded me:

ishanlegacy, Alanius, Fred111, sarath-2003, Starsnorlax_, flamescape, HDDaksh, IMMORTAL_, adixx, Fodnbilal, Dundito, lordragon_999, OPXSLAYER, SSK123, Rotoms5, Waleed557, darkxknight101, Rhea, Zekkoth, Vulnerable, coolboy43wolf, jennyjones, csaipraneeth, SpheX, omg414, shaurya1378, Terror-Byte, espoor, Henrykzhang05, GhostlyPresence, Mahabot, Haku_Kale, KhaosLock, axe45, Y2, Upoli, Diazepam, Abilify, porymon2, Sara_v2, speedy504, Dav0, cuteweasel2617, Destroyer9999, Harris07, Fabyothecra, BRYBRYBRY, Mr.Luiss, okahinoburak, burak5555, Bitia, sfdf, swet, deeanirudh, KucukAslan23, Unknown2222, lunaloo123, kais3000, BaDass-2468, Runique23, SsuperEvoO, mbpk, tiburoncin1888, barbakan123, RadicalDadical94, Rnsme, Farmville, gaurav786, adarsh2146, GoonerCy, carrliam, sniperxion, Vow, fluker08, Foxyriz, Dorito_Man69, Patrick, tyltyd, VenomBurner5, pax, aditya.s13, BLASTOISEweedle, OPXMADMAX, Aroshard, Red_Reborn, YaziR, ronakcena512, Devilslayer09, ADN-ELEGANT, colbyjen, ZwarteDuif, umarX254 

To all these players and everyone who has ever gone through the trouble of catching me a shuckle I THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart. I also thank Patrick for being the first official player to trade me a shuckle. I also thank Anti Works for being there for me whenever I needed them and for accepting me for the wierdo I am. I also thank my close friends who i have made in this game you know who you are if you read this ❤️ 

I hope to continue playing this game for years to come even if i decide to take a break i will come back the game is great but the people are better! 

unknown.png

unknown.png

9041+232+163+187+189+188=10,000

10,000th Shuckle ID: #0030855188

(I wanted to list ever OT of all the shuckle variants I owned but that's a lot of work i hope this will suffice for everyone!)

shuckle  THANK YOU FOR 10K SHUCKLES

Woah you finally did it yeah.. Congratulations shuckly boy.

• Love-dis 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Alolan_Store said:

No my name, Let it be. Still congrats for 10,000 Shuckle Shiny ShuckleShadow ShuckleMystic ShuckleMetallic ShuckleDark ShuckleShuckle

But when will I complete my Legendary Dex 🥴......

Complete Kalos sidequests 50+ times you're bound to get a neutral set

On 10/9/2020 at 6:46 PM, PokemonZayden said:

#1k Shiny Giratina Origins

I got a flamescape ot mystic shuckle, u want?

I already have multiple sets of flamescape OT shuckles :3 you are always welcome to offer shuckles into my trades however if you are wanting to donate something ♡