Pokémon Vortex
dellthetrainer

Random Pokémon give away

All Pokémons you get are randomized, you could get something bad or a varient legendary or even maybe no one wins, please place your ign here, if you answer these questions below correctly there is a better chance you will get something and also doubles the chance of getting rarer Pokémons. Some of these questions are personal and some of them can be found by anyone. Post your answers along with your ign.

1. What is the color of a Shiny Eevee?

Kind of like white

Kind of like black

Peach

2. Name a person who uses a fossil Pokémon on his or her team

Rowlet

Poppilo

Litten

4. What is a good place to shiny hunt for you (personal)?

Route 9

Route 10

Vortex Citadel

All Pokémons are really randomized, you could even get a varient event Pokémon, but very unlikely.

2 hours ago, dellthetrainer said:

All Pokémons you get are randomized, you could get something bad or a varient legendary or even maybe no one wins, please place your ign here, if you answer these questions below correctly there is a better chance you will get something and also doubles the chance of getting rarer Pokémons. Some of these questions are personal and some of them can be found by anyone. Post your answers along with your ign.

Kind of like white

Kind of like black

Peach

Rowlet

Poppilo

Litten

Route 9

Route 10

Vortex Citadel

All Pokémons are really randomized, you could even get a varient event Pokémon, but very unlikely.

IGN: pokemast-2704

1. Kind of little White

2. Goh

3.poppilio

4. Route 9

5. Route 8

Everyday one person will be picked as a winner! Only on weekends, today’s randomized winner is RockSs!

The randomized prize is a *Drumroll*

Dark Mega Venusaur!

Dark Venusaur (Mega)
Please claim your prize by trading anything for this, type DellTheTrainer and you will see my profile page, tap it then go to the view trades section and find the Venusaur.

If you are interested in the randomizer web I used, here is the link:https://miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

10 hours ago, dellthetrainer said:

Everyday one person will be picked as a winner! Only on weekends, today’s randomized winner is RockSs!

Dark Mega Venusaur!

Dark Venusaur (Mega)
Please claim your prize by trading anything for this, type DellTheTrainer and you will see my profile page, tap it then go to the view trades section and find the Venusaur.

If you are interested in the randomizer web I used, here is the link:https://miniwebtool.com/random-name-picker/

Thank you for give away

Everyday one person will be picked as a winner! Only on weekends, today’s randomized winner is 9876ash!

Lord Helix!

Omanyte
And......

Grookey!

Grookey
But there is one more prize... (cause the program said to give the lucky winner three Pokémons)

Dark Butterfree!

Dark Butterfree
Please claim your prize by trading anything for this, type DellTheTrainer and you will see my profile page, tap it then go to the view trades section and find the Pokémons.

On 10/10/2020 at 12:04 PM, dellthetrainer said:

Kind of like white

Kind of like black

Peach

Rowlet

Poppilo

Litten

Route 9

Route 10

Vortex Citadel

1. Kind of like white.
2. Roark uses a Cranidos in the Sinnoh region.

3. Scorbunny (I assume since you seem to mention Cinderace and Scorbunny quite a lot)

4. Route 5
5. Route 9, and route 8 which you suprisingly missed.

IGN HDDaksh.