Pokémon Vortex
JerryBananas

Lottery

I see that a lot of people are not enjoying the game when it comes to lottery because there are so many people who wants to win an
arceus (unknown)dark arceus (unknown)mystic arceus (unknown)metallic arceus (unknown)shadow arceus (unknown)shiny arceus (unknown)
what would make the game more fun would be to have a limit of how many lottery tickets each player could buy so that the same people don't keep winning every time the lottery comes out.

• Upvote 4
  • T-rubbish 7

Do you guys understand how the lottery works?

every time there is a complaint about the lottery, I post the same thing. except there is a new post every week.

The number of tickets someone else buys does NOT affect your chances of winning. the only thing that affects your chances of winning is the number of tickets you buy.

• Upvote 9
  • T-rubbish 1

I feel that a ticket cap isn't the holy grail people think it will be, I appreciate that you brought an idea to the table here, but what is to stop players from just storing PD on multiple accounts to buy as many as they currently can/will?

• Upvote 8

Oh god, are we really starting this nonsense again??

You do realise that the same guy winning the lottery several times:

a) Does not have any impact on your chances of winning whatsoever, and
b) DOES increase your chance of getting an Unknown due to increased circulation/people winning duplicates and being willing to sell

Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only person here with an understanding of how basic market forces/economics work...

If you buy more tickets, you have a higher chance of winning. If someone has taken the time to realise that high investment = increased chance of success every week, then good luck to them.

• Upvote 2

Example : You buy 4 tickets (100k) 

All 4 have the same numbers.

Those 3 numbers are chosen.

You get 4 unknowns.

Another person buys 40k tickets.

But does not get even a single ticket with those 3 numbers.

What happens?

He loses 1 billion pds.

A very simple example that concludes ticket cap is unreasonable.

• Upvote 3

30 minutes ago, Fred111 said:

Oh god, are we really starting this nonsense again??

You do realise that the same guy winning the lottery several times:

a) Does not have any impact on your chances of winning whatsoever, and
b) DOES increase your chance of getting an Unknown due to increased circulation/people winning duplicates and being willing to sell

Sometimes I feel as if I'm the only person here with an understanding of how basic market forces/economics work...

If you buy more tickets, you have a higher chance of winning. If someone has taken the time to realise that high investment = increased chance of success every week, then good luck to them.

K guys i will put all my money in lottery then lol