Pokémon Vortex
jacobknight911

Please Help Me

Check you network connection while using Explore and other features of the game. If there is any difference between them, then get you network connection checked, it might be taking more load when you are using Explore.

You can check by also using another device with the same internet connection. If you are still facing the problem then there might be some problem with your internet. If not then either your device has a problem or your browser

On 10/18/2020 at 7:20 AM, ATHARAVA2306 said:

Check you network connection while using Explore and other features of the game. If there is any difference between them, then get you network connection checked, it might be taking more load when you are using Explore.

You can check by also using another device with the same internet connection. If you are still facing the problem then there might be some problem with your internet. If not then either your device has a problem or your browser

Yes, I have tried using Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Firefox, but nothing is working. I can play any other games I want with no problem at all though, so it isn't my internet. I don't know what to do.

On 10/18/2020 at 5:50 PM, ATHARAVA2306 said:

Did you do this ?