Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex

Recommended Posts

people should battle in showdown beta with there opponent random pokemon battle

new players must registor and play the contest

the winner will get a rufflet level 50 and a virizion level 58 

Edited by Blazetile
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Blazetile said:

people should battle in showdown beta with there opponent random pokemon battle

new players must registor and play the contest

the winner will get a braviary level 50 and a virizion level 58 and a kyogre level 50

Can I too take part 

Ign:Pokemast-2704

Showdown Id:pokemast-2704

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Pokemast-2704 said:

Can I too take part 

Ign:Pokemast-2704

Showdown Id:pokemast-2704

i will also take part

ign kalipo

showdown id umar_x_t 

hope i get to battle you pokemast-2704

 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

nooo not again 

i have to come up agian with new idea next week. I am running out of ideas !=!

butno prob u r doing a great job and yay I am in 

vortex I’d babby246

showdown I’d bhargavramp

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Babby246 said:

nooo not again 

i have to come up agian with new idea next week. I am running out of ideas !=!

butno prob u r doing a great job and yay I am in 

vortex I’d babby246

showdown I’d bhargavramp

I want to battle you too

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Pokemast-2704 said:

I want to battle you too

i also want to battle babby

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, kalipo said:

i also want to battle babby

Yes hope we can battle

22 minutes ago, Pokemast-2704 said:

I want to battle you too

Even u 

12 minutes ago, Pokemast-2704 said:

I lost to him once

He's a good player.

Umm not that good 

but sure I would like to win😁

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...