Pokémon Vortex
Babby246

Funny contest

Hey wecomle to my next Friday contest.I have recently came up with an idea like hide and seek .and aslo like Pokémon showdown( I am the one who came up with this at first place before anyone) that this had biggg hit thx to all the people who admitted this idea and participanted and aslo who hosted same contest 

SO THIS THIS TIME I THOUGHT EVERY TIME IN THE CONTEST WE DO HARD WORK FOR 3 TO 4 DAYS REALLY.BUT THIS ONE WILL BE EASY AND FUNNY 😆 

so what u have to do first put ur ign then type any one letter then when u type one letter ur keyboard will show u some suggestions for that letter right so go on tapping that until there is no suggest left. So who’s sentence is more funny they win .

Price is an random event poke

thx who participated in it 

and yaa u know I like disturbing prices at Friday’s 

Edited by Babby246
  • Haha 4

20 minutes ago, Babby246 said:

h Hey I did a screenshot and send me a message I just got it from my brother I will give them a message if yes or not give them to him thanks sir bye bro bye mam was the time I got my car back to the office I will have to check in it bye bro bye mam was the time I got my back and bro it’s so much for my brother and my friends I have to go get some food I will have it done sir I wanna was the time of my next time we were in the contest I was going over there to get the kids 

This was the an example pls don’t laugh by reading it 

(type only first letter and then click only keyboard suggestions words thx have a nice day

24 minutes ago, Babby246 said:

(type only first letter and then click only keyboard suggestions words thx have a nice day

bro i use pc so it dosen't show any suggestion 

26 minutes ago, Babby246 said:

The icebound land is the first one to pick up the same number for the costume and a good idea for the costume and the other guy has and I can see you 5th on a list for the r u busy now that you have enabled the same person with a piece to make it bananas or something like that in mind boys banana 

Ign kalipo 

• Haha 2

No man is not the only chat person who r is a good scapegoat to trade or not in his life is a good scapegoat to make it happen bro I am not a good scapegoat for a shiny latias or something that is a good scapegoat to do so that you mam but I have bid for a live show that I have to fight with ur every time pe and I already told my boyfriend I am not a good one but for the first year I can offer and have any shiny things with a good scapegoat for my dialga,darkrow but for the reply t I'm sure it will take some other time pe 

Ign :- Skyfury.M.O.D

• Haha 2

In someones hand pick apple in another hand pick ice cream throw it in dustbin.Take it make other orange and throw it in dustbin catch it and play cricket,Take a watermelon and play football with i,Kick a goal and a leader of the watermelon will catch eat all the players and enjoy with water melons and then go to hospital

Ign-India07