Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Help for New Players (Guide)

Hello new players! This message is meant for you! I remember my first time playing this game it was very confusing! Although thankfully I had a friend to guide me through the whole process. So this post is going to tell you everything you need to know about how to become really good! 

Step one) When you first sign up for the game you are on a page called the Dashboard, the Dashboard is basically the home page for you account. As you can see there is 3 buttons on the top that say EXPLORE-BATTLE-YOUR ACCOUNT. The Explore option is where the map is this is where you can search for Pokemon to catch and add to your team! There are different maps on EXPLORE but I will talk about that in a different part of this post.

BATTLE) This is another option you can click. As you can see there are 5 different options. Battle in a Gym, Battle in a League, Special Battles, Side quests, and Battle any member. 

Battle in a gym) This option will allow you to battle against every Gym leader from each region. When you get a good solid team this is the next step you will want to take. Because in order to catch legendary Pokemon you need to battle every gym leader from each region and win in order to have the ability to catch legendary's.

Battle in a League) This option in Vortex will allow you to take on the Pokemon Elite Four and Champions from each region. These battles are very challenging but If you use Pokemon that have type advantages over the Champions Pokemon you will win the battle. 

Special Battles) This option will allow you to battle every Team from each region. Such as Team Rocket, Team Flare, Team Skull etc. These are the hardest battles of all! These battles are not required for you to unlock a different option in Vortex but it is a good challenge for you to take on! Also good for bragging to friends Haha. 

Side quest) This option in Vortex has helped me so much! Side quests are every Pokemon region but each region has a certain amount of battles. Please click this link for more information on Side quests. Kanto is the first side quest you can battle there is 151 battles in this region but the Prizes are amazing! You automatically win a avatar from any side quest region you beat. You can also win a Fossil Pokemon from Kanto side quest and you also win 1,000,000 Poke dollars to 1,500,000 poke dollars. Doing these battles may seem boring but trust me you will want to continue battling through these battles!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Your account) This is one of the three options on the top of the page, this page has the most options you can choose from it so this section of this post will be the longest.

Your Pokemon Team) This option will allow you to view your team or you can change it. You can change your team by clicking the "Change team" Option. Then you can click the All your Pokemon option, or the type of Pokemon you want to change on your team such as Dark variant, Shadow, Mystic, Normal, Shiny, Metallic. When you want to switch out Pokemon from your team to your "Bench" click on the Pokemon you want to switch out (On the right side) and click on the Pokemon you want to switch in (On the left side) 

View all your Pokemon) This option will allow you to view all your Pokemon! Their attacks, How they look, What level they are, How many of the Pokemon do you have. 

Trade Pokemon) This option will allow you to look at any Pokemon that's up for trade. Although I don't really recommend using this option because some of the Pokemon that are listed have been up there for years/months and the owner is gone. 

Item Inventory) This option will allow you to view your Potions, Mega Stones, Meltan Candies, Poke balls, Promo Codes, Key Items, Evolution items. This option is nice to look at because you can look at what mega stones you have or all the items you have earned in general. 

View Edit your Profile) This option will take you to your Bio which you can type on and other players will see it when they check out your profile. This option will also show you all your avatars and all of your stats. There is also a Pie Chart on the right and it shows you how many Pokemon you have and it separates them by there variants.

Messages) This option will allow you to message other players! I recommend using this option when ever you want to trade with a player or you could friend request them instead. Some players choose to block messages and friend requests so this means that they either don't want to talk to players or they would rather get better by themselves. 

Clans) This option is very fun! In Vortex there are many different clans. To be honest clans don't really benifet you? But good things do come out of joining clans. On the right there is a option that allows you to see the Clan Leader board. If your clan makes it to the top 100 then congratulations! Some clans do giveaways to the members and some don't. Clan battles usually will help you increase in rank in the clan so I recommend doing that. If you want to join a clan search up the name and click the "Request to join" option. If you want to create a clan then you will need 100,000 poke dollars. Only 100 members are allowed in each clan so if a clan is full then you cant join sadly. Every clan is good so have fun!

Poke bay Auctions) This option is very helpful but can be very competing. Poke bay is where you can buy Pokemon, items, avatars with Poke dollars. You and different player can list items or Pokemon that you either don't want or want to sell and other players could buy it or it could go unsold. 

Poke mart) This option is where you can buy Poke balls, Evolution items, Lottery tickets etc. Master balls, Beast Balls, And Vortex balls cannot be found in Poke mart. Master balls and Beast balls can be won in Side quests. Beast balls and Vortex Balls can catch Ultra Beasts there prices are usually 1-1.5 million.

Fossil Lab) This option allows you to view your fossils you can then either keep the fossil and restore it? or you could sell it on Poke bay for lots of Money.

Event Center) You will not have to use this option very often because Events are a One time thing. Recently there was a Zubat Halloween Event. Events are really fun but you wont be using this option very often.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Training Accounts) In Vortex there is something called training accounts (VERY HELPFUL) In the Battle any member option on the battle button you can type in "Typegrass for example. If you want to use other types just type in Type_____ for the type you want to train but Dark types have a different name "Traindark" I highly recommend using this option because it will make you way better as a player. And your experience will go way up! Although for some players you may want to experience the adventure of battling different Pokemon you encounter this might be the best way to have fun. The choice is yours!

Experience Training) As your time in Vortex goes by you someone may ask you if you do Experience Training (Otherwise known as EXP

-What is Exp training?

Exp training is when you train a Pokemon over and over on a training account. For example say I want to train my Shiny Lucario? I would go to the battle any member option and type "Typefighting" Or "Typesteel" I recommend doing Typesteel because Steel types are immune Pokemon. I would then be brought to a trainer named Typesteel they would have a team of all Shuckles and 1 Nihelglo which is Nicknamed THE END OF THE BATTLE. After I beat this team I would press battle member again. You do this over and over until it becomes a rhythm. After each battle your Pokemon will gain 3,000 Exp if it beats the team by its self. You also get money from this process. It usually is 1,500 but some times it can be 6,000 or even 10,000! Players will pay you lots of good things if you train Exp for them sometimes even Premium Pokemon for a few million exp!

Immune Pokemon Types) There are different types of Pokemon that are known as "Immune" These Pokemon types are...

-Dark

-Ghost

-Fairy

-Ground

-Flying

-Steel

If you catch a Pokemon that is either Level 6-7 and they are one of these types catch it immediately If you train this Pokemon in training accounts it will make the Pokemon lv 90-100 automatically. You will also win lots of money from just ONE POKEMON! So if you were ever wondering how someone elses lv 6-7 Pokemon randomly got to lv 90-100 it was probably because it was immune and it was trained through the training accounts. 

How do I know if this is a fair trade or not? 

If someone messages you and you don't know if its a fair trade there are some things you could do!

-Ask a friend! By asking a friend they might have more knowledge whether or not its a fair deal

-Discord Bot Commands! Yes I know some players might not be able to access Discord but if you are then searching in the Bot commands may be the best solution. You can search up both Pokemon values and see if its a fair deal.

-If you want feel free to message me anytime you want! I would gladly help you out with this if you'd like! My in game name is Captaincam1

Scammers/Liars/inappropriate players.

Many people in Vortex know what this is like. Its unfortunate that some people think its ok to lie and steal and sometimes even hack into other peoples accounts. 

So how do I avoid this?

What are some signs of a Scammer?

And what do I do to report this?

First off if you encounter a scammer he/she might say things like "No you offer first" or "Oh my Internets lagging" "I have to go ill be back tomorrow" They might say things like this if you are doing some sort of deal. If you want to just get away from the situation then I don't blame you but if you want to take action and make this stop then notify some friends and create a forums post. You will need screen shots if you want to make your point clear otherwise the moderators may say your lieng or you need more proof. 

-How can I take a screenshot and put it in forums?

I recently found a way to take screenshots and post them in Forums https://paste.pics/ Click this link and you can choose a file from your computer and then click the image and then double click the image/screenshot and click copy image address. You can either copy it right here on the post or you can paste it in the Red Button on the bottom right. 

This is some advice I am giving for new players or for players that have been on the game for a while and didn't know some of these things. I hope you all succeed and have as much fun n this game as I have! Please feel free to message me in the game if you have any other questions!

Ign-  Captaincam1Shiny Lucario

Thanks to Kalipo for this idea he was a part of this message too!

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 8

8 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hello new players! This message is meant for you! I remember my first time playing this game it was very confusing! Although thankfully I had a friend to guide me through the whole process. So this post is going to tell you everything you need to know about how to become really good! 

Step one) When you first sign up for the game you are on a page called the Dashboard, the Dashboard is basically the home page for you account. As you can see there is 3 buttons on the top that say EXPLORE-BATTLE-YOUR ACCOUNT. The Explore option is where the map is this is where you can search for Pokemon to catch and add to your team! There are different maps on EXPLORE but I will talk about that in a different part of this post.

BATTLE) This is another option you can click. As you can see there are 5 different options. Battle in a Gym, Battle in a League, Special Battles, Side quests, and Battle any member. 

Battle in a gym) This option will allow you to battle against every Gym leader from each region. When you get a good solid team this is the next step you will want to take. Because in order to catch legendary Pokemon you need to battle every gym leader from each region and win in order to have the ability to catch legendary's.

Battle in a League) This option in Vortex will allow you to take on the Pokemon Elite Four and Champions from each region. These battles are very challenging but If you use Pokemon that have type advantages over the Champions Pokemon you will win the battle. 

Special Battles) This option will allow you to battle every Team from each region. Such as Team Rocket, Team Flare, Team Skull etc. These are the hardest battles of all! These battles are not required for you to unlock a different option in Vortex but it is a good challenge for you to take on! Also good for bragging to friends Haha. 

Side quest) This option in Vortex has helped me so much! Side quests are every Pokemon region but each region has a certain amount of battles. Please click this link for more information on Side quests. Kanto is the first side quest you can battle there is 151 battles in this region but the Prizes are amazing! You automatically win a avatar from any side quest region you beat. You can also win a Fossil Pokemon from Kanto side quest and you also win 1,000,000 Poke dollars to 1,500,000 poke dollars. Doing these battles may seem boring but trust me you will want to continue battling through these battles!

Your account) This is one of the three options on the top of the page, this page has the most options you can choose from it so this section of this post will be the longest.

Your Pokemon Team) This option will allow you to view your team or you can change it. You can change your team by clicking the "Change team" Option. Then you can click the All your Pokemon option, or the type of Pokemon you want to change on your team such as Dark variant, Shadow, Mystic, Normal, Shiny, Metallic. When you want to switch out Pokemon from your team to your "Bench" click on the Pokemon you want to switch out (On the right side) and click on the Pokemon you want to switch in (On the left side) 

View all your Pokemon) This option will allow you to view all your Pokemon! Their attacks, How they look, What level they are, How many of the Pokemon do you have. 

Trade Pokemon) This option will allow you to look at any Pokemon that's up for trade. Although I don't really recommend using this option because some of the Pokemon that are listed have been up there for years/months and the owner is gone. 

Item Inventory) This option will allow you to view your Potions, Mega Stones, Meltan Candies, Poke balls, Promo Codes, Key Items, Evolution items. This option is nice to look at because you can look at what mega stones you have or all the items you have earned in general. 

View Edit your Profile) This option will take you to your Bio which you can type on and other players will see it when they check out your profile. This option will also show you all your avatars and all of your stats. There is also a Pie Chart on the right and it shows you how many Pokemon you have and it separates them by there variants.

Messages) This option will allow you to message other players! I recommend using this option when ever you want to trade with a player or you could friend request them instead. Some players choose to block messages and friend requests so this means that they either don't want to talk to players or they would rather get better by themselves. 

Clans) This option is very fun! In Vortex there are many different clans. To be honest clans don't really benifet you? But good things do come out of joining clans. On the right there is a option that allows you to see the Clan Leader board. If your clan makes it to the top 100 then congratulations! Some clans do giveaways to the members and some don't. Clan battles usually will help you increase in rank in the clan so I recommend doing that. If you want to join a clan search up the name and click the "Request to join" option. If you want to create a clan then you will need 100,000 poke dollars. Only 100 members are allowed in each clan so if a clan is full then you cant join sadly. Every clan is good so have fun!

Poke bay Auctions) This option is very helpful but can be very competing. Poke bay is where you can buy Pokemon, items, avatars with Poke dollars. You and different player can list items or Pokemon that you either don't want or want to sell and other players could buy it or it could go unsold. 

Poke mart) This option is where you can buy Poke balls, Evolution items, Lottery tickets etc. Master balls, Beast Balls, And Vortex balls cannot be found in Poke mart. Master balls and Beast balls can be won in Side quests. Beast balls and Vortex Balls can catch Ultra Beasts there prices are usually 1-1.5 million.

Fossil Lab) This option allows you to view your fossils you can then either keep the fossil and restore it? or you could sell it on Poke bay for lots of Money.

Event Center) You will not have to use this option very often because Events are a One time thing. Recently there was a Zubat Halloween Event. Events are really fun but you wont be using this option very often.

Training Accounts) In Vortex there is something called training accounts (VERY HELPFUL) In the Battle any member option on the battle button you can type in "Typegrass for example. If you want to use other types just type in Type_____ for the type you want to train but Dark types have a different name "Traindark" I highly recommend using this option because it will make you way better as a player. And your experience will go way up! Although for some players you may want to experience the adventure of battling different Pokemon you encounter this might be the best way to have fun. The choice is yours!

Experience Training) As your time in Vortex goes by you someone may ask you if you do Experience Training (Otherwise known as EXP

-What is Exp training?

Exp training is when you train a Pokemon over and over on a training account. For example say I want to train my Shiny Lucario? I would go to the battle any member option and type "Typefighting" Or "Typesteel" I recommend doing Typesteel because Steel types are immune Pokemon. I would then be brought to a trainer named Typesteel they would have a team of all Shuckles and 1 Nihelglo which is Nicknamed THE END OF THE BATTLE. After I beat this team I would press battle member again. You do this over and over until it becomes a rhythm. After each battle your Pokemon will gain 3,000 Exp if it beats the team by its self. You also get money from this process. It usually is 1,500 but some times it can be 6,000 or even 10,000! Players will pay you lots of good things if you train Exp for them sometimes even Premium Pokemon for a few million exp!

Immune Pokemon Types) There are different types of Pokemon that are known as "Immune" These Pokemon types are...

-Dark

-Ghost

-Fairy

-Ground

-Flying

-Steel

If you catch a Pokemon that is either Level 6-7 and they are one of these types catch it immediately If you train this Pokemon in training accounts it will make the Pokemon lv 90-100 automatically. You will also win lots of money from just ONE POKEMON! So if you were ever wondering how someone elses lv 6-7 Pokemon randomly got to lv 90-100 it was probably because it was immune and it was trained through the training accounts. 

How do I know if this is a fair trade or not? 

If someone messages you and you don't know if its a fair trade there are some things you could do!

-Ask a friend! By asking a friend they might have more knowledge whether or not its a fair deal

-Discord Bot Commands! Yes I know some players might not be able to access Discord but if you are then searching in the Bot commands may be the best solution. You can search up both Pokemon values and see if its a fair deal.

-If you want feel free to message me anytime you want! I would gladly help you out with this if you'd like! My in game name is Captaincam1

Scammers/Liars/inappropriate players.

Many people in Vortex know what this is like. Its unfortunate that some people think its ok to lie and steal and sometimes even hack into other peoples accounts. 

So how do I avoid this?

What are some signs of a Scammer?

And what do I do to report this?

First off if you encounter a scammer he/she might say things like "No you offer first" or "Oh my Internets lagging" "I have to go ill be back tomorrow" They might say things like this if you are doing some sort of deal. If you want to just get away from the situation then I don't blame you but if you want to take action and make this stop then notify some friends and create a forums post. You will need screen shots if you want to make your point clear otherwise the moderators may say your lieng or you need more proof. 

-How can I take a screenshot and put it in forums?

I recently found a way to take screenshots and post them in Forums https://paste.pics/ Click this link and you can choose a file from your computer and then click the image and then double click the image/screenshot and click copy image address. You can either copy it right here on the post or you can paste it in the Red Button on the bottom right. 

This is some advice I am giving for new players or for players that have been on the game for a while and didn't know some of these things. I hope you all succeed and have as much fun n this game as I have! Please feel free to message me in the game if you have any other questions!

Ign-  Captaincam1Shiny Lucario

Thanks to Kalipo for this idea he was a part of this message too!

ty captaincam1

POKEMON VARIANTS

shadow zeraora=   These Pokémon are immune to status effects.

shiny zeraora= These Pokémon have 25% more HP compared to other variants

dark zeraora= These Pokémon do 25% more damage compared to other variants.

mystic zeraora=These Pokémon have 25% chance to scare other Pokémon.

metallic zeraora=these Pokémon have 25% more defense compared to other variants.

• Upvote 2

the some of the training accounts are

Bug.png = zBug // TrainingGenesect
Dark.png = TMacDark
Dragon.png = TrainingRayquaza
Fire.png = TrainFire // Weaklingssquiggle // TrainingKyurem
Flying.png = TrainFlying // TrainingYveltal // FlyingSoda
Ghost.png = Ghost_Unit //
Electric.png = TrainingKyurem // ThunderStick
Fairy.png = Fairy_Unit // TR_DragonSlayer // TrainingXerneas
Fighting.png = BallistecBarricade // TrainingKeldeo
Grass.png = TrainingShaymin // iaraGrassDragon // Weaklingssquiggle2