Pokémon Vortex
misty_lax

misty_lax Trades v2

4 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

Tks for the trade man! :) If i read right, you are giving 15 uniques for a unique scatterbug? If that's right, i'm interested, i have some scatterbugs

Yeah sure I am interested. Any unique scatterbugs will do. Just let me know what Pokemons do you want. :)

21 minutes ago, misty_lax said:

Yeah sure I am interested. Any unique scatterbugs will do. Just let me know what Pokemons do you want. :)

That's great! I'm a little busy right now. Later i will they you what i need!

13 hours ago, misty_lax said:

Wow. That's a lot. I'm willing to trade everything on the list except for the Unique Honedges. That would be a total of 110 Pokemon.

I'm willing to trade these Pokemon for the following:

Unique Furfrou = 8

Unique Scatterbug = 15

Unique Zygarde Cell = 20

Metallic Zygarde Cell = 25

I really don't need anything else beside those right now. Let me know if you wanted to make a deal. 

Following your rates, I can offer you 3x Shiny Furfrou and 1x Metallic Furfrou for a total of 32 of your pokemon.

Could I have these 32 pokemon please?

Spoiler

Shiny: Ralts, Skrelp, Noibat, Ducklett, Bonsly, Chinchou, Spiritomb, Pawniard, Mincinnio

Shadow: Abra, Houndour, Noibat, Pumpkaboo (average), Deerling (autumn), Croagunk, Magnemite

Mystic: Horsea, Electrike, Pumpkaboo (Small)

Metallic: Ralts, Electrike, Chinchou, Qwilfish, Tynamo, Vullaby

Dark: Abra, Elekid, Yamask, Gothita, Shuppet, Vullaby, Tynamo

If yes, please offer on the 3x shiny furfrou and 1x metallic furfrou I have up for trade on my ingame account (starphoenix). Thanks so much! :)

Edited by starphoenix

16 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

i have a  Metallic Zygarde i want you to to do me 2 favours
1, use a latiosite on my shiny latios 
2. i want these 3 unique pokemon :  Shadow%20Deerling%20(Winter).gifShiny%20Blastoise%20(Mega).gifShadow%20Charizard%20(Mega%20X).gif

Sure! That's a deal. Now how do we do this... 

Offer your Latios to my Deerling at my trade. Then I'll evolve it and offer everything else at the Zygarde.

Or if you dont want that, let me know how you want to do this trade.

4 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

@misty_lax I need this: 

Hide contents

Metallic AlomomolaMetallic CharmanderMetallic ChimcharMetallic ChinchouMetallic DwebbleMetallic FeebasMetallic Mime Jr.Metallic NumelMetallic PorygonMetallic QwilfishMetallic RaltsMetallic SeedotMetallic SquirtleMetallic TyrogueMystic Bagon

Hide contents

Mystic BunnelbyMystic CaterpieMystic CharmanderMystic Deerling (Autumn)Mystic Deerling (Spring)Mystic FinneonMystic GoldeenMystic HorseaMystic PetililMystic PidoveMystic Pumpkaboo (Small)Mystic Shellos (West)Mystic SnoruntMystic SquirtleShadow Porygon

Hide contents

Mystic SquirtleMystic SurskitMystic SurskitMystic TyrogueMystic VenipedeMystic VenonatMystic WeedleShadow Basculin (Blue Stripe)Shadow CharmanderShadow ChinglingShadow Deerling (Summer)Shadow GoomyShadow HonedgeShadow LuvdiscShadow Meditite

For Dark Scatterbugand 2 Metallic Scatterbug?

I'll save these Pokemon for you. Can you please save the Scatterbugs? I'll offer them when I have a time. Probably after the event since I am busy catching Zygardes. Thank you! 

Edited by misty_lax

21 minutes ago, misty_lax said:

I'll save these Pokemon for you. Can you please save the Scatterbugs? I'll offer them when I have a time. Probably after the event since I am busy catching Zygardes. Thank you! 

Following your rates, I can offer you 3x Shiny Furfrou for a total of 24 of your pokemon.

Could I have these 24 pokemon please?

Spoiler

Erm, may I know what you think of my offer? I noticed that the pokes I want overlap with what Alan Solis wants so I was wondering if that meant you didn't like my offer?

Just now, starphoenix said:

Following your rates, I can offer you 3x Shiny Furfrou for a total of 24 of your pokemon.

Could I have these 24 pokemon please?

Reveal hidden contents

Erm, may I know what you think of my offer? I noticed that the pokes I want overlap with what Alan Solis wants so I was wondering if that meant you didn't like my offer?

Oh sorry. I skipped. I'm okay with it but probably at the end of the event just like the other. I am prioritizing Zygarde trades for now.

6 minutes ago, misty_lax said:

Oh sorry. I skipped. I'm okay with it but probably at the end of the event just like the other. I am prioritizing Zygarde trades for now.

That's fine, could I trouble you to drop me a forum or ingame message whenever you're up to trading after the Zygarde event? The furfrous will still be there, and there's absolutely no rush for the pokes. Thanks so much!

5 minutes ago, rishivojjala014-2 said:

offered the latios , kept my metallic zygarde for trade , offer the latios mega , shimy blastoise , shadow charizard and i also want a shadow deeling summer and winter

Oh I thought you only need 1 Shadow Deerling

I already offered the Pokemon. Let me re-offer..

EDIT: Re-offered. Please accept.

Edited by misty_lax

7 hours ago, misty_lax said:

Yes man, no problem.

I know you don't like this, but i don't know what offer really make, so how many fossils you can give for a Metallic Zygarde (Core)? Or how much you value the Core?

23 hours ago, Alan Solis said:

Yes man, no problem.

I know you don't like this, but i don't know what offer really make, so how many fossils you can give for a Metallic Zygarde (Core)? Or how much you value the Core?

Depends on the fossil. I value cores about just 3 Million EXP :)

23 hours ago, Red_Conspiracy said:

I want your dark belle for my shiny partial?

Sorry not interested in shiny and a Shiny Partial isn't even worth that much for me. 

will give u a   Zygarde%20(Partial).giffor these :
1. six shadow  eeveesShadow%20Eevee.gif   
 2.. these shadow poke :-  Shadow%20Audino.gifShadow%20Electrike.gifShadow%20Growlithe.gifShadow%20Houndour.gifShadow%20Lickitung.gifShadow%20Nidoran%20(F).gif    Shadow%20Noibat.gifShadow%20Vulpix.gifShadow%20Zorua.gif  Shadow%20Magmar.gifShadow%20Makuhita.gifShadow%20Turtwig.gifShadow%20Carnivine.gifShadow%20Heatmor.gifShadow%20Nosepass.gifShadow%20Tynamo.gif
3. these shiny poke:-- Shiny%20Stoutland.gif  Shiny%20Blaziken%20(Mega).gifShiny%20Clauncher.gifShiny%20Deerling%20(Autumn).gif --(shiny deerling autumn)              (shiny elkid lvl 16- Shiny%20Elekid.gifShiny%20Bonsly.gifShiny%20Growlithe.gifShiny%20Quilava.gifShiny%20Conkeldurr.gifShiny%20Furret.gifShiny%20Numel.gifShiny%20Skitty.gif
4. these dark pokemon:-  Dark%20Deerling%20(Summer).gifDark%20Deerling%20(Autumn).gif (dark deerling summer and autumn )
5. i want u to use a latiosite on my metallic latiosite 
not a bad deal right !! im not even asking for a single legendary :)
my ign : rishivojjala014-2

Edited by rishivojjala014-2

6 minutes ago, misty_lax said:

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I can do this if you are still up for the offer.

I don't have it anymore, sorry. When the event end, i would come to trade scatterbugs for uniques :)