Pokémon Vortex
misty_lax

misty_lax Trades v2

28 minutes ago, misty_lax said:

Sorry for the late reply. Yes I can do this if you are still up for the offer.

@rishivojjala014-2
Uh.... That's a normal partial right? Sorry I'll turn down that offer. 

@EagerRhino

What??? I only value cells around 1Mil... Definitely not even close to Mystic Shieldon's value (8Mil EXP)

Well I also Realised it ...Sorry for that but what about the other offer @misty_lax?

• Upvote 1

On 5/25/2016 at 6:39 AM, Alan Solis said:

@misty_lax hi man! i still have the scatterbugs, do you wanna trade?

Hello! I still want to trade! Sorry if I haven't logged in for so many days. I was busy with work. Please PM me in game if you are available for trade.

It seems I have missed a Kyurem Event..

On 09/05/2016 at 1:38 PM, starphoenix said:

Following your rates, I can offer you 3x Shiny Furfrou and 1x Metallic Furfrou for a total of 32 of your pokemon.

Could I have these 32 pokemon please?

Hide contents

Shiny: Flabebe (Red), Shroomish, Swirlix, Tyrogue x2, Weedle

Shadow: Cacnea, Cherubi, Caterpie, Nidoran (M), Sewaddle, Wurmple

Mystic: Aipom, Clamperl, Petilil, Weedle, Wurmple,

Metallic: Deerling (Autumn), Deerling (Summer), Happiny, Froakie, Mantyke, Piplup, Wurmple

Dark: Cacnea, Deerling (Autumn), Happiny, Sewaddle, Treecko, Venipede, Karrablast, Igglybuff

If yes, please offer on the 3x shiny furfrou and 1x metallic furfrou I have up for trade on my ingame account (starphoenix). Thanks so much! :)

I've changed the pokemon I wanted from you based on what you have on your account as of today, may I know what you think?

Thank you for your time!

On 18/6/2016 at 7:39, misty_lax said:

Hello! I still want to trade! Sorry if I haven't logged in for so many days. I was busy with work. Please PM me in game if you are available for trade.

It seems I have missed a Kyurem Event..

Hi man! it's been a while. The trade is down for now, so we cant make much. Also, i evolved all my scatterbugs during this time. I think i have some furfrous, are you still interested in those?