Pokémon Vortex
Rartic

Blocking Users from Trading

We have the option to block users from receiving their messages, but it would also be a good option if possible to also block a user from offering a trade on the pokemon we have listed because sometimes the same user offers the same trade over and over again even though their offer always gets declined and them also being on my block list because they then also send me messages swearing at me because I declined their trade.

I think it would be a cool option to also have the option to block people from offering a trade on our pokemon.

Edited by Rartic
  • Upvote 7

I was going to make a post about this very soon, i get several offers on my pokes up for trade from which 99% are trash and everytime before declining the trade, i fear I'll accept it by mistake. I hope they add this feature soon :/

On 11/19/2020 at 5:31 AM, Thorson said:

I think it would be more efficient to just never accept the trade, leaving the pokemon they offered stuck in the trade offer forever. Blocking users from trading doesn't really seem necessary when that is an option.

That doesn't work if the user wants to know whether they have a trade on their pokemon and how many trades there are, if a user leaves 5x bad trades forever and if the user who made the offer doesn't take down their trade it makes it very difficult to track whether we have offers on our pokemon that are up for trade.

Blocking users from trading may not be necessary to you but it is something that would be appreciated by a lot of users because we get constant multiple trades and as I have mentioned in my initial post, it can become tedious having to check and decline repeat bad trades that are continously made