Pokémon Vortex

Question

If a person buyed a Pokemon from anyone (ot) and ot of player got banned after some weeks.

My question is that pokemon we buyed (before banned) from that person  also removed or owner having banned ot ??

Anyone please don't reply if you don't know exactly I don't want any spam replies below thanks!!

6 answers to this question

52 minutes ago, red_wolf_ said:

i think that the poke you got from pokebuy you would still have it idk its just a geuss

=>I repeat

1 hour ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

Anyone please don't reply if you don't know exactly I don't want any spam replies below thanks!!

Please don't reply again if you don't know exactly thanks!!

38 minutes ago, Babby246 said:

If it’s boted poke then it will get ban or else if it has a boted exp it will get reset

to 50k

if not both it will not get banned or removed

For clarification I'm not asking about trained exp (and I know boted exp reset to its initial exp) I'm only asking pokemon buyed from auction (before banned ot) poke removed or present in game as banned ot.....

Hope only staff reply

11 minutes ago, 9876ash said:

it won't go but it's lvl will be reset to the lowest level possible 

like a buyed a articuno from another player and that  player got banned and that articuno became lvl 6

Oh god!!

3 hours ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

My question is about only Pokemon is also delete or present as banned ot.

9 minutes ago, 9876ash said:

and also you can check this

some time ago 

a guy was selling a lvl 6 articuno

And this is out of my question :/

and in forum a button exist called edit so if you want to add any thing you can edit instead of reposting

Edited by Chamancharizad123
Please stop replying
2 hours ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

If a person buyed a Pokemon from anyone (ot) and ot of player got banned after some weeks.

My question is that pokemon we buyed (before banned) from that person  also removed or owner having banned ot ??

it won't go but it's lvl will be reset to the lowest level possible 

like a buyed a articuno from another player and that  player got banned and that articuno became lvl 6

26 minutes ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

i think that the poke you got from pokebuy you would still have it idk its just a geuss

41 minutes ago, Chamancharizad123 said:

If it’s boted poke then it will get ban or else if it has a boted exp it will get reset

to 50k

if not both it will not get banned or removed