Pokémon Vortex
nfl0

Beginners Guide

I got this idea from CaptainCam1 but maybe not everybody will see his post about  it but they might see mine so why not? Im gonna start from the game mechanics and then move into stuff you need to know about the game that's really important.

This is the Beginners Guide to Pokemon Vortex

Pokemon Vortex is a fun pokemon game that is FREE  where you can catch and train pokemon. There is events, gym battles and much more. Here we go!

Dashboard- This is like your homescreen or lobby for the game. You can see recent announcements, claim your daily  login prize or choose which of 3 game modes you would like to play. On the top there is   Explore-Battle-Your Account . 

Explore- You can explore towns and routes and face gym leaders of Galar (for now at least). You can also battle and catch pokemon.

Gym leaders- If you defeat all the gym leaders from a certain region you will unlock the ability to catch legendaries from that region. You  can battle all gym leaders from kanto through alola.

League- you can battle all the elite 4's and champions and battle frontiers and island kahuna's. They are a  little difficult to beat but if you go for type advantages and have strong pokemon for yourself you can beat them.

Special battles-Not too much to say about these. You can battle all the villainous teams. Team rocket, team plasma, team flare etc..... I guess you would get bragging rights by defeating all of them,

Battle Member- It's pretty self explanatory you can battle a member of the game

Sidequests-OMG THESE ARE HELPFUL. There is a certain amount of battles in each region. If you defeat them all you get  usually around 1 million pokedollars and some prizes. For more info about sidequests check this link out:https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Sidequests#Prizes_and_Drop_Rates 

Pokebay Auctions- You  can buy promo codes, avatars, items, pokemon and much more. You can also sell stuff here. Tip: Don't overprice what you sell and  don't overpay too much for stuff you buy.

Fossil Lab-Its a fossil lab

Event center- this is where events take place. if you do the event and maybe get lucky you can get some GREAT stuff

Trades- You can put pokemon up for trade and you can also offer your own pokemon for a certain trade that you like.

Scammers- It is unfortunate that certain people decide to be bad but there is now way we can stop it. Make sure that if you trust someone that they are reliable.

Some great people  that you might trust with something are  @Captaincam1  @kalipo  @iweimax0524   there are much more  but  I am only gonna name a few.

That is it I know I left out some parts but that id for YOU  to  explore. YOU have got to learn the game because  If you know the in and outs of the game  the second the Dashboard then it becomes a bit boring.

Note: The pokedex can tell you which pokemon you have caught obviously. The members page you can see top pokemon and top users. In options it is basically like your settings.

Here are some helpful links to help out:

https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Home

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, nfl0 said:

I got this idea from CaptainCam1 but maybe not everybody will see his post about  it but they might see mine so why not? Im gonna start from the game mechanics and then move into stuff you need to know about the game that's really important.

This is the Beginners Guide to Pokemon Vortex

Pokemon Vortex is a fun pokemon game that is FREE  where you can catch and train pokemon. There is events, gym battles and much more. Here we go!

Dashboard- This is like your homescreen or lobby for the game. You can see recent announcements, claim your daily  login prize or choose which of 3 game modes you would like to play. On the top there is   Explore-Battle-Your Account . 

Explore- You can explore towns and routes and face gym leaders of Galar (for now at least). You can also battle and catch pokemon.

Gym leaders- If you defeat all the gym leaders from a certain region you will unlock the ability to catch legendaries from that region. You  can battle all gym leaders from kanto through alola.

League- you can battle all the elite 4's and champions and battle frontiers and island kahuna's. They are a  little difficult to beat but if you go for type advantages and have strong pokemon for yourself you can beat them.

Special battles-Not too much to say about these. You can battle all the villainous teams. Team rocket, team plasma, team flare etc..... I guess you would get bragging rights by defeating all of them,

Battle Member- It's pretty self explanatory you can battle a member of the game

Sidequests-OMG THESE ARE HELPFUL. There is a certain amount of battles in each region. If you defeat them all you get  usually around 1 million pokedollars and some prizes. For more info about sidequests check this link out:https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Sidequests#Prizes_and_Drop_Rates 

Pokebay Auctions- You  can buy promo codes, avatars, items, pokemon and much more. You can also sell stuff here. Tip: Don't overprice what you sell and  don't overpay too much for stuff you buy.

Fossil Lab-Its a fossil lab

Event center- this is where events take place. if you do the event and maybe get lucky you can get some GREAT stuff

Trades- You can put pokemon up for trade and you can also offer your own pokemon for a certain trade that you like.

Scammers- It is unfortunate that certain people decide to be bad but there is now way we can stop it. Make sure that if you trust someone that they are reliable.

Some great people  that you might trust with something are  @Captaincam1  @kalipo  @iweimax0524   there are much more  but  I am only gonna name a few.

That is it I know I left out some parts but that id for YOU  to  explore. YOU have got to learn the game because  If you know the in and outs of the game  the second the Dashboard then it becomes a bit boring.

Note: The pokedex can tell you which pokemon you have caught obviously. The members page you can see top pokemon and top users. In options it is basically like your settings.

Here are some helpful links to help out:

https://wiki.pokemon-vortex.com/wiki/Home

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/

Th sir