Pokémon Vortex
Thorson

Total Pokemon Owned

I think a pretty neat idea is to have a separate pokedex for all pokemon owned over the course of your entire profiles history.

For example, I have just under 400 pokemon in my pokedex, however, I have around 2500 pokemon UFT. So if you were looking at my profile you would see "3xx of 7xxx Unique Pokemon.", and under that would be "2700 of 7xxx Seen Pokemon". 

Having an entire seperate tab in the pokedex for seen/total (whatever you'd want to call it) would be pretty cool too. 

Alternatively, there could be a "Total Pokemon Owned" on the player profile, showing how many pokemon you own including dupes, however this wouldn't really be all that profound of an addition. 

Let me know what you guys think of this concept, I think it would add some more depth to the pokedex system and just be another neat statistic to everyone's profiles.

Edited by Thorson
Just had more to say.
  • Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 7

On 11/20/2020 at 2:18 AM, strayaZilas said:

I really like this as a compliment to the living dex we currently have. It would be fun seeking out all the fossils and events and such from friends and helping each other out. Love ideas that add to the collecting side of the game. :^_^:

I’m glad you like the idea! 

On 11/19/2020 at 10:51 PM, silverstar2202 said:

I have a glorious idea put a count on how many pokemon your have the set of cause last time I checked I have 600 poke-sets completed

I quite like this idea as well. I think that there is a lot of potential for improving the pokedex.

On 11/20/2020 at 9:55 PM, Thorson said:

I quite like this idea as well. I think that there is a lot of potential for improving the pokedex.

I will have to redo my poke DeX I made at home but last I checked last year I had like 605 pokedex finished

The pokedex is my idea I need to be able to see how much I have completed instead of making my own vortex Dex and I'm sure everyone else would too