Pokémon Vortex
TuneFist

70 Questions Impossible To Complete

The Prize Is: Riolu Avatar And Check Below

160,000 Exp

Arceus (Steel)Shiny SamurottShadow VictiniDark ZekromGroudonAzurillCharizard (Mega Y)    Pikachu (Belle)Pikachu (Libre)DarkrownEmpoleonSamurottIncineroarMetallic TyphlosionDelphoxDelphox

Please Answer The Questions Bellow And Make Sure It's Correct And I Have Give Hints For All Of Them And There Will Be 70 Questions That Makes 70 Points And This Is Impossible So Be Ready!

STARTER QUESTIONS!

Hint:

Water Types Starters:

1)Type:______ And ______2) Type:______ And ______3)Type:______ And ______4)Type:______ And_______ 5)Type:______

Swampert (Mega)                  Greninja                    Empoleon                   Primarina            Blastoise

Hint:

Fire Types Starters:

1)Type:______ And ______  2) Type:______ And ______  3)Type:______ And ______  4)Type:______ And_______  5)Type:______And______

Charizard                 Blaziken                            Emboar                              Delphox                Infernape

Hint:

Grass Types Starters:

1)Type:______ And ______         2) Type:______ And ______        3)Type:______ And ______        4)Type:______ And_______      5)Type:______

Chesnaught                               Torterra                           Venusaur                       Sceptile (Mega)              Rillaboom

( Mega)^

Hint:                                                                                            Hint:                                                                                        Hint:

Dark Types Starters:                                                                     Dragon Type Starters                                                                 Phsyhic Types Starters

1)Type:______ And ______2) Type:______ And ______1)Type:______ And ______2)Type:______ And_______3)Type:______And______

Greninja                   Incineroar                       Sceptile (Mega)                    Charizard (Mega X)                       Delphox

LEGENDARY QUESTIONS!

What Are My Favorite Pokemon!

1)Hint:It's An Ultra Beast       What Does It Do?

Type:Bug And Fighting           It Steals Z-moves very Fast

Ability:Beast Boost

Color:White

Animal:Cockroach

2)Hint:It's A Legendary          What Does It Do?

Type:Psychic                         It Can Make Forms By Using Lunala And Solgaleo

Ability:Prism Armor

Color:Black

Animal:Unknown

3)Hint:Its A Event Pokemon And Legendary         What Does It Do?

Type:Ground And Dragon                                   It Has a Normal Form And The Pokemon Is A Complete Form

Ability:Power To Construct

Color:Green And Black

4)Hint:It Has Been Found On A Parallel World And A Legendary      What Does It Do?

Type:Electric                                                                              It Has Very Strong Punches

Ability:Volt Absorbs

Color:Yellow And Black

Animal:Raiju

5)Hint:It Looks Like A Robot and It Is A Legendary And Event Pokemon

Type:Psychic

Ability:Pressure

Color:White,Black, And Purple

Introducing Myself:

1 Correct Letter is Correct Answer If You Don't Want To Answer This You LOSE!

My Name:                                                 
_ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _ _   _  _ _ _ _ _ _ _      <20 Letters

My Name In Code:                                        If You Got The Name Right Then

%&@&#  )(&!*?    ~   (^^(@(*                     You Get 20 Points Each letter 20

These Are The Code To Use                           Points

H-%

E-&

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

1)What Is My Age And My Birthday?

Hint:Check My Pokemons In Pokemon Vortex And You Will See.

A.10       B.13        C.9         D.14         E.8           F.20          G.17

2)What is My Grade?

Hint:500-300-196=_____

A.GRADE 4          B.GRADE 6          C. GRADE 12        D.GRADE 5

3)What Is My Section?

Hint:(?<~>(

H-%           A.LAPU-LAPU        B.ANTLIA         C.ZEUS          D.ORION

E-&  

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

4)What is (300 - 120)+(100 x 40)=______?

Hint:300             100

-120          x  40

180     +    4000 =___?___

5)What Is Your Favorite Pokemon?

A.Mewtwo (Evolution)      B.Zygarde (Complete)       C.Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)        C.Necrozma (Ultra)     D.NONE OF THEM!    E.Spell you Favorite Pokemons Name

6)If You Are Starting To Become A Trainer In Pokemon Vortex What Starter Are You Gonna Pick?

A.Scorbunny     B.Sobble      C.Grookey       D.Any Starters You Like!

7)If You Have 1 million Poke Dollars And You Saw Some Cool Pokes What Are You Gonna Buy?

A.Groudon (Primal)   B.Kyogre (Primal)    C.Zygarde (Complete)   D.Mewtwo (Evolution)   E.Mewtwo (Armor)   F.None Of Them!  G.Shiny Zeroara

8)If You Encounter A Mewtwo (Evolution) What Are You Gonna Do?

A.Attack It    B.Master Ball    C.Vortex Ball   D.Just Ignore It   E.Make You Self Lose

9)If I Leave Pokemon Vortex Who Will I Give My Account to?

A.Lemon_Beats   B.red_wolf_    C.rockruffboy123    D.You     E.None

10)What Is My Pikachu (Belle) And Pikachu (Libre) Nicknames On My Team?

Pikachu (Belle)        Pikachu (Libre)

A.Manny Pacquiao And Jinkee Pacquiao      B.Reyna Miguel and Diana Miguel

C.Poppy Heather And Branch Heather        D.Pikachu (Belle) And Pikachu (Libre)

11)If Your Fighting A Nihilego That Is 1 Billion Experience What Pokemon Should You Pick To Defeat Nihilego?

A.Arceus (Dark)      B.Arceus (Steel)      C.Arceus (Fairy)      D.Arceus (Unknown)

Arceus (Dark)       Arceus (Steel)        Arceus (Fairy)        Arceus (Unknown)

12)What Is Dee Sea Tooth Use For?

A.Clamperl    B.Dialga         C.Milotic       D.Kyogre (Primal)

ClamperlDialgaMiloticKyogre (Primal)

13)What is A Dragon Scale For?

A.Seadra     B.Rayquaza          C.Deino     D.Charizard

SeadrarayquazaDeinoCharizard

14)What is A Dubious Disc For?

A.Diancie (Mega)    B.Luvdisc       C.Xerneas     D.None

Diancie (Mega) Luvdisc Xerneas (Active)

15)What is A Eletirizer For?

A.Regieleki     B.Regidrago      C.Elekid         D.Zapdos

RegielekiRegidragoElekidZapdos

16)What is A Mamgarizer For?

A.Regidrago       B.Moltres         C.Magby     D.Kyurem (Black)

RegidragoMoltresMagbyKyurem (Black)

17)What is A Kings Rock For?

A.Poliwhirl And Slowpoke         B.Kingdra And Samurott

PoliwhirlSlowpokeKingdraSamurott

B.Geodude Alolan                   C.None

Geodude (Alolan)

18)What Is Metal Coat For?

A.Kyurem (White And Kyurem (Black)      B.Magearna (Original) And Magearna

Kyurem (White)         Kyurem (Black)              Magearna (original)       Magearna

C.Scyther And Onix                                 D.None

ScytherOnix

19)Whats  Prism Scale For?

A.Brionne          B.Prinplup           C.Seel            D.Feebas

brionnePrinplupSeelFeebas

20)What is A Protector For?

A.Rhydon         B.Onix         C.Scyther       D.Caterpie

RhydonOnixScytherCaterpie

21)What Are The Clans That I Was On?

A.BiG BaNg ThEoRy                                                      B.Anime Fans                                                            C.SHINY LEGENDARIES  D. A,B And C

the big bang theory what GIF by CBSblinking GIFShiny Mewtwo (armor)Shiny Mewtwo (Evolution)

22)What Was My First Shiny Starter?

A.Shiny Primarina       B.Shiny Samurott     C.Shiny Charizard     D.None

Shiny Primarina             Shiny Samurott         Shiny Charizard

23)What Was My Starter?

A.Bulbasaur      B.Charmander      C.Scorbunny     D.Grookey

BulbasaurCharmander       sCORBUNNYGrookey

24)What Was My First Catch?

A.Shiny Woobat       B.Shiny Oricorio (Pau)        C.Shiny Noibat       D.Shiny Magby

Shiny Woobat              Shiny Oricorio (pau)             Shiny Noibat      Shiny Magby

25)Who Is A Bot In Pokemon  Vortex?

A.GoogleCrawler      B.FacebookSearcher      C.TiKToKVideos       D.YoutubeLearn

Edited by TuneFist
  • Love-dis 1

6 minutes ago, TuneFist said:

160,000 Exp

Arceus (Steel)Shiny SamurottShadow VictiniDark ZekromGroudonAzurillCharizard (Mega Y)    Pikachu (Belle)Pikachu (Libre)DarkrownEmpoleonSamurottIncineroarMeltanMetallic TyphlosionDelphoxDelphoxsnom

Please Answer The Questions Bellow And Make Sure It's Correct And I Have Give Hints For All Of Them And There Will Be 70 Questions That Makes 70 Points And This Is Impossible So Be Ready!

STARTER QUESTIONS!

Hint:

Water Types Starters:

1)Type:______ And ______2) Type:______ And ______3)Type:______ And ______4)Type:______ And_______ 5)Type:______

Swampert (Mega)                  Greninja                    Empoleon                   Primarina            Blastoise

Hint:

Fire Types Starters:

1)Type:______ And ______  2) Type:______ And ______  3)Type:______ And ______  4)Type:______ And_______  5)Type:______And______

Charizard                 Blaziken                            Emboar                              Delphox                Infernape

Hint:

Grass Types Starters:

1)Type:______ And ______         2) Type:______ And ______        3)Type:______ And ______        4)Type:______ And_______      5)Type:______

Chesnaught                               Torterra                           Venusaur                       Sceptile (Mega)              Rillaboom

( Mega)^

Hint:                                                                                            Hint:                                                                                        Hint:

Dark Types Starters:                                                                     Dragon Type Starters                                                                 Phsyhic Types Starters

1)Type:______ And ______2) Type:______ And ______1)Type:______ And ______2)Type:______ And_______3)Type:______And______

Greninja                   Incineroar                       Sceptile (Mega)                    Charizard (Mega X)                       Delphox

LEGENDARY QUESTIONS!

Type:Psychic                         It Can Make Forms By Using Lunala And Solgaleo

Type:Ground And Dragon                                   It Has a Normal Form And The Pokemon Is A Complete Form

4)Hint:It Has Been Found On A Parallel World And A Legendary      What Does It Do?

Type:Electric                                                                              It Has Very Strong Punches

Introducing Myself:

My Name:                                                 

My Name In Code:                                        If You Got The Name Right Then

%&@&#  )(&!*?    ~   (^^(@(*                     You Get 20 Points Each letter 20

H-%

E-&

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

A.10       B.13        C.9         D.14         E.8           F.20          G.17

2)What is My Grade?

3)What Is My Section?

E-&  

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

-120          x  40

A.Mewtwo (Evolution)      B.Zygarde (Complete)       C.Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)        C.Necrozma (Ultra)     D.NONE OF THEM!    E.Spell you Favorite Pokemons Name

6)If You Are Starting To Become A Trainer In Pokemon Vortex What Starter Are You Gonna Pick?

7)If You Have 1 million Poke Dollars And You Saw Some Cool Pokes What Are You Gonna Buy?

A.Groudon (Primal)   B.Kyogre (Primal)    C.Zygarde (Complete)   D.Mewtwo (Evolution)   E.Mewtwo (Armor)   F.None Of Them!  G.Shiny Zeroara

A.Attack It    B.Master Ball    C.Vortex Ball   D.Just Ignore It   E.Make You Self Lose

11)If Your Fighting A Nihilego That Is 1 Billion Experience What Pokemon Should You Pick To Defeat Nihilego?

A.Arceus (Dark)      B.Arceus (Steel)      C.Arceus (Fairy)      D.Arceus (Unknown)

Arceus (Dark)       Arceus (Steel)        Arceus (Fairy)        Arceus (Unknown)

Geodude (Alolan)

Kyurem (White)         Kyurem (Black)              Magearna (original)       Magearna

ScytherOnix

A.BiG BaNg ThEoRy                                                      B.Anime Fans                                                            C.SHINY LEGENDARIES                              D. A,B And C

the big bang theory what GIF by CBSblinking GIFPrincess Friendship Day GIF by True and the Rainbow Kingdom

23)What Was My Starter?

A.Shiny Woobat       B.Shiny Oricorio (Pau)        C.Shiny Noibat       D.Shiny Magby

Shiny Woobat              Shiny Oricorio (pau)             Shiny Noibat      Shiny Magby

A.GoogleCrawler      B.FacebookSearcher      C.TiKToKVideos       D.YoutubeLearn

On the first question do you say what Pokémon they are and what type?

6 hours ago, TuneFist said:

160,000 Exp

Arceus (Steel)Shiny SamurottShadow VictiniDark ZekromGroudonAzurillCharizard (Mega Y)    Pikachu (Belle)Pikachu (Libre)DarkrownEmpoleonSamurottIncineroarMeltanMetallic TyphlosionDelphoxDelphoxsnom

STARTER QUESTIONS!

Hint:

Water Types Starters:

Hint:

Fire Types Starters:

Hint:

Grass Types Starters:

( Mega)^

LEGENDARY QUESTIONS!

Introducing Myself:

My Name:                                                 

H-%

E-&

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

2)What is My Grade?

3)What Is My Section?

E-&  

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

-120          x  40

Geodude (Alolan)

ScytherOnix

A.BiG BaNg ThEoRy                                                      B.Anime Fans                                                            C.SHINY LEGENDARIES  D. A,B And C

the big bang theory what GIF by CBSblinking GIFShiny Mewtwo (armor)Shiny Mewtwo (Evolution)

23)What Was My Starter?

Water Starters :

Swampert mega - water ground

Greninja - water dark

Empoleon - water steel

Primarina - water fairy

Blastoise - water

Fire Starters :

Charizard - fire flying

Blaziken - fire fighting

Emboar  - fire fighting

Delphox - fire psychic

Infernape - fire fighting

Charizard mega x - fire dragon

Incineroar - fire 

Grass Starters :

Chesnaught - grass fighting

Torterra - grass ground

Venausaur - grass poison

Sceptile mega - grass dragon

Rillaboom - grass

legendary questions

1)pheromosa : ur favourite

2)necrozma :fuses with lunala and solgaleo

3)zygarde (complete)

4) giratina (origin),giratina

5) deoxys and its forms

introducing myself

Heber Daejon  L Aggabao : ur name

1)you are 10 years and your birthday is at july 14th 2010

2)grade 4

3)section : B.ANTLIA 

4)4180

5)C.Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)

6)D.Any Starters You Like!

7)G.Shiny Zeroara

8)C.Vortex Ball 

9)E.None

10)A.Manny Pacquiao And Jinkee Pacquiao

11)B.Arceus (Steel) 

12)A.Clamperl 

13)A.Seadra

14)D.None

15) elekid

16) magby

17)Poliwhirl And Slowpoke

18)C.Scyther And Onix 

19)D.Feebas

20) A.Rhydon 

21)shiny legendaries (maybe)cuz i saw ur profile 1 time

22) shiny charizard

23)scorbunny (mostly)

24) shiny woobat

25) google crawler (obviously)

•  

Edited by sanathandsaathvik
  • Love-dis 1

Water Starters :

Greninja - water dark

Empoleon - water steel

Primarina - water fairy

Blastoise - water

Fire Starters :

Charizard - fire flying

Blaziken - fire fighting

Emboar  - fire fighting

Delphox - fire psychic

Incineroar - fire dark

Grass Starters :

Torterra - grass ground

Venausaur - grass poison

Rillaboom - grass

please don't mind the spelling of the names some might be wrong 

Thanks.....

5 hours ago, TuneFist said:

160,000 Exp

STARTER QUESTIONS!

Hint:

Water Types Starters:

Hint:

Fire Types Starters:

Hint:

Grass Types Starters:

( Mega)^

LEGENDARY QUESTIONS!

Introducing Myself:

My Name:                                                 

H-%

E-&

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

2)What is My Grade?

3)What Is My Section?

E-&  

D-)

A-(

B-@

R-#

G-^

O-*

J-!

L-~

N-?

T-<

I->

-120          x  40

Geodude (Alolan)

ScytherOnix

23)What Was My Starter?

Water types starters:1.Water and Ground   2.Water and Dark   3.Water and Steel     4.Water and Fairy    5.Water

Fire type starters:1.Fire and flying    2.Fire and Fighting    3.Fire and Fighting     4.Fire and Psychic       5.Fire and Fighting

Grass type starters:1.Grass and Fighting      2.Grass and Ground   3.Grass and Poison    4.Grass and Dragon  5.Grass

Dark type:1.Water and Dark     2.Fire and Dark

Dragon Type:1.Grass and Dragon         2.Fire and Dragon

Psychic Type:1.Fire and Psychic

Legendary questions:1.Pheromosa

2.Necrozma

3.Zygarde (Complete)

4.Zapdos

5.Mewtwo armor or Mewtwo evolution

Your Name:HEBER DAEJON L AGGABAO

1.July Fourteen 2010 and your age is 10.

2.Grade 4

3.ANTLIA

5.My favourite pokemon of all are Necrozma (Dusk Mane) and Greninja (Ash)

6.Froakie

7.May be nothing(As every pokemon you mentioned is more than 1mil)

8.I dont do anything (As we cannot find Mewtwo (Evolution) in maps)

9.red_wolf_ i guess

10.Manny Pacquiao And Jinkee Pacquiao

11.Arceus (Steel)

12.Clamperl (to evolve into Huntail)

13.Seadra (to evolve into Kingdra)

14.None.

15.Elekid evolves at level 30 into Electabuzz and Electabuzz needs electirizer to evolve into Electivire

16.Magby evolves at level 30 into magmar and magmar needs magmarizer to evolve into magmortar.

17.Poliwhirl(To evolve into Politoed) and Slowpoke(to evolve into slowking).

18.Scyther (To evolve into Scizor) and onix (to evolve into steelix)

19.Feebas.

20.Rhydon(to evolve into Rhyperior)

21.Shiny Legendaries i guess (as you have mentioned shiny mewtwo armor and shiny mewtwo evolution down)

22.Shiny Samurott i guess

23.Scorbunny

24.Shiny Oricorio (Pau) i guess

25.Google Crawler.

And my Ign-India07.

Edited by Nuttyash

3 hours ago, sanathandsaathvik said:

Water Starters :

Greninja - water dark

Empoleon - water steel

Primarina - water fairy

Blastoise - water

Fire Starters :

Charizard - fire flying

Blaziken - fire fighting

Emboar  - fire fighting

Delphox - fire psychic

Incineroar - fire 

Grass Starters :

Torterra - grass ground

Venausaur - grass poison

Rillaboom - grass

legendary questions

1)pheromosa : ur favourite

2)necrozma :fuses with lunala and solgaleo

3)zygarde (complete)

4) giratina (origin),giratina

5) deoxys and its forms

introducing myself

Heber Daejon  L Aggabao : ur name

1)you are 10 years and your birthday is at july 14th 2010

2)grade 4

3)section : B.ANTLIA 

4)4180

5)C.Shiny Rayquaza (Mega)

6)D.Any Starters You Like!

7)G.Shiny Zeroara

8)C.Vortex Ball 

9)E.None

10)A.Manny Pacquiao And Jinkee Pacquiao

11)B.Arceus (Steel) 

12)A.Clamperl 

13)A.Seadra

14)D.None

15) elekid

16) magby

17)Poliwhirl And Slowpoke

18)C.Scyther And Onix 

19)D.Feebas

20) A.Rhydon 

21)shiny legendaries (maybe)cuz i saw ur profile 1 time

22) shiny charizard

23)scorbunny (mostly)

24) shiny woobat

25) google crawler (obviously)

•  

i swear tune fist i didn't cheat

please check my answers @TuneFist

6 hours ago, Nuttyash said:

Water types starters:1.Water and Ground   2.Water and Dark   3.Water and Steel     4.Water and Fairy    5.Water

Fire type starters:1.Fire and flying    2.Fire and Fighting    3.Fire and Fighting     4.Fire and Psychic       5.Fire and Fighting

Grass type starters:1.Grass and Fighting      2.Grass and Ground   3.Grass and Poison    4.Grass and Dragon  5.Grass

Dark type:1.Water and Dark     2.Fire and Dark

Dragon Type:1.Grass and Dragon         2.Fire and Dragon

Psychic Type:1.Fire and Psychic

Legendary questions:1.Pheromosa

2.Necrozma

3.Zygarde (Complete)

4.Zeraora

5.Mewtwo armor or Mewtwo evolution

Your Name:HEBER DAEJON L AGGABAO

1.July Fourteen 2010 and your age is 10.

2.Grade 4

3.ANTLIA

5.My favourite pokemon of all are Necrozma (Dusk Mane) and Greninja (Ash)

6.Froakie

7.May be nothing(As every pokemon you mentioned is more than 1mil)

8.I dont do anything (As we cannot find Mewtwo (Evolution) in maps)

9.red_wolf_ i guess

10.Manny Pacquiao And Jinkee Pacquiao

11.Arceus (Steel)

12.Clamperl (to evolve into Huntail)

13.Seadra (to evolve into Kingdra)

14.None.

15.Elekid evolves at level 30 into Electabuzz and Electabuzz needs electirizer to evolve into Electivire

16.Magby evolves at level 30 into magmar and magmar needs magmarizer to evolve into magmortar.

17.Poliwhirl(To evolve into Politoed) and Slowpoke(to evolve into slowking).

18.Scyther (To evolve into Scizor) and onix (to evolve into steelix)

19.Feebas.

20.Rhydon(to evolve into Rhyperior)

21.Shiny Legendaries i guess (as you have mentioned shiny mewtwo armor and shiny mewtwo evolution down)

22.Shiny Samurott i guess

23.Scorbunny

24.Shiny Oricorio (Pau) i guess

25.Google Crawler.

And my Ign-India07.