Pokémon Vortex
PokemonZayden

Impersonator of me is on the loose

Guys i am being accused of multiple acts i did not do because of an impersonator on discord.

So ive come to explain.

1. He curses, yet i do not

2. He has discord, yet I do not

3. I DONT CALL VIRAJ_SHAH A DANG LOWBALLER! THATS ENOUGH PROOF FOR A LIFETIME!

I am innocent, i would bet my Shadow Rotom Halloween on it.

And about the 3rd reason, I think the ones who know me know im best friends with Viraj_Shah and i wouldnt call him a scammer because he ALWAYS goes through with a deal! Why do you think hes defending me? Because I am his best friend.

The one on discord impersonating me is NOT and i repeat is NOT me, rather, a person impersonating me.

Sincerely

-Zayden

• Love-dis 1

Yea it isnt him, in the legends server in discord someone claiming to be him, started cursing, calling top players botter and insulting everyone, Inculding me. This also happened to me as someone claimed to be me and freinded people and insulted them, I was alsleep at the time the imposter imposing me broke out. Zayden would never do something like this beacuse he never wants to be in the center of attention, and wants to be a pain. I have known him for quite some time and I can bet my shiny avatar it isnt him, and he would NEVER do something like this. Also a day before Zayden told me he cant use discord anymore because of a problem, so how could he use dscord to do something he would never do. I can safely say it wasnt him and I can bet my shiny avatar that it want him and he could NEVER do something like this.

5 hours ago, Viraj_shah said:

Yea it isnt him, in the legends server in discord someone claiming to be him, started cursing, calling top players botter and insulting everyone, Inculding me. This also happened to me as someone claimed to be me and freinded people and insulted them, I was alsleep at the time the imposter imposing me broke out. Zayden would never do something like this beacuse he never wants to be in the center of attention, and wants to be a pain. I have known him for quite some time and I can bet my shiny avatar it isnt him, and he would NEVER do something like this. Also a day before Zayden told me he cant use discord anymore because of a problem, so how could he use dscord to do something he would never do. I can safely say it wasnt him and I can bet my shiny avatar that it want him and he could NEVER do something like this.

yea that guy is jealous lmao

I just want to say thank you to all the friends that have helped me in this oh-so-random occurence by proving i am innocent :)

All the ones that backed me up are from a long listing of my friends so they know me well enough that i wouldnt do such a thing to people :)

I am eternally grateful for your help.