Pokémon Vortex
Collective

So erhhh.. Banned on discord, cause it's WAAY to sensetive?

Question

Why IN THE WORLD... Am i banned from Discord?? I have had a few strikes for swearing, allthough i did NOT swear at ANYONE.
All i ever did was saying (**** YES) As in happiness, or stuff like that.

The ban reason is that i said ( OMG this sht is RIGGED.. 140 Mboxes and only 1 top )

How is that ban reason? False ban much? Staff abuse much? What is going on.
I donated over 1000 USD to this game. Unban asap???

11 answers to this question

• Developer
17 hours ago, Collective said:

Why IN THE WORLD... Am i banned from Discord??

You've been warned about your behaviour several times in the past. Swearing is not permitted in our server.

Why IN THE WORLD... do you think you are exempt?

I have had a few strikes for swearing, allthough i did NOT swear at ANYONE.

Yes - you've given this excuse before and the moderators told you that this is not okay.

The ban reason is that i said ( OMG this sht is RIGGED.. 140 Mboxes and only 1 top )

The reason for your ban is that you've repeatedly disobeyed moderators telling you not to swear. The ban isn't based on the last thing you said - it's a combination of all the things you've said. We don't ban people for swearing just once, or else you'd have been banned several times over by now.

For what it's worth, on your most recent infraction you swore twice in quick succession. One of these was in FULL CAPS like you wanted the whole world to read it, and the sentiment of your words were not perceived by us to be "in happiness".

False ban much?

Since, as you've admitted, you've been warned about your behaviour several times already, surely you saw this coming? It was hardly unexpected.

Staff abuse much?

You have been treated just the same as any other member of the Discord community. The staff have not singled you out specifically.

This is a terrible attitude. If you're looking for a community where you can pay money to be exempt from the rules then you are in the wrong place.

In the brief conversation I had with you in the past, you came across very entitled. It seems to me that you think yourself as some kind of VIP because you've spent some money in the store. This is just more evidence of that.

I suggest a change of attitude would help your case. Perhaps a humble apology and recognition of your wrongdoing would go a long way...

...or were you honestly expecting you could make this post and expect us to undermine the mod team and grovel for you to come back?

• Love-dis 9
  • Upvote 4

4 hours ago, Collective said:

Why IN THE WORLD... Am i banned from Discord?? I have had a few strikes for swearing, allthough i did NOT swear at ANYONE.

How is that ban reason? False ban much? Staff abuse much? What is going on.

I agree that you shouldn't be banned over swearing. However, you yourself said that you had multiple warnings yet you continued. This should've warranted a kick over a ban. It's not that the Discord is too sensitive, it's that there are kids that play this game and it's generally just safer to minimize swearing. Maybe it was a temporary ban? 

4 hours ago, Collective said:

It's not donating if you're getting something in return lmao

• Upvote 8

• Developer
1 hour ago, Collective said:

An apologi??? Where is my apologi by then?

Exactly the response I expected from you to be honest. I guess I was right about you afterall.

Also saying (RIGGED IN CAPS) should not be a ban-reason AT all.

I don't know how many times I need to say this. You were banned for swearing and ignoring mods requests for you to stop.

"Rigged" is not a swear word. You weren't banned for saying "Rigged", capitals or otherwise.

how are they allowed to go full psycial ham on other people? I have had fights against 3-5 people all at once, where they keep hitting on me phsycological, how is that even allowed??

Perhaps you could elaborate? Fighting with people on the internet is almost always a stupid idea. My advice: stop fighting with people on the internet.

In any case, it seems like all you're doing now is trying to distract from the issue by deflecting onto others; a common tactic used by narcissists.

I hope for your sake you eventually come to realise how immature, arrogant and obnoxious you are being. It is not endearing.

• Love-dis 3
  • Upvote 1

• Developer
11 minutes ago, Collective said:

You see? Once again, your pulling shotguns on my psyc, even Patrick heart likes your comment. 2 people vs one, once again.

Of course i'm not apologizing for something that i have not done.
I'm not apologizing for saying ( F yes, in ocations where i got happy ) I'd love to see proof of me SWEARING or being OFFENSIVE to other people. Cause i havn't. From my perspective your the one being narci to me, using your (Admin powers) to punish me for something so small, especially when i did not do anything to anyone personally. 

And yes, i said (Rigged with capitals, after that i woke up to be banned from the discord)
So yeah, i got banned without even being awake...

And if you think i'm so immature and arrogant, i'd love to have a call with you. My english is pretty narrow.. So add me on Discord, and let's talk. 
Collective#1772.

Also please post proof of whatever i have done, that trickered the (MODS) so hard, i'd actually love to get some inselfsight of what i have done.
Just don't bring SPHEX into it, he is one of the people who verbally abused me with 3-4 other guys for absolute no reason, and yes, i have screenshots of that.

It's almost like you're trying to delude yourself over what was/wasn't said and what did/didn't happen. I'm not going to continue to argue over facts.

Nobody is out here to target you. Everything I've said is in response to your accusations and misrepresentations. You bring this on yourself by picking fights that you cannot win - because the truth is against you.

There's a common saying which I think you should contemplate. It goes something like this...

"If it seems like everyone around you is a jerk... then it's probably you who is the jerk."

• Love-dis 2
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, flamescape said:

You've been warned about your behaviour several times in the past. Swearing is not permitted in our server.

Why IN THE WORLD... do you think you are exempt?

Yes - you've given this excuse before and the moderators told you that this is not okay.

The reason for your ban is that you've repeatedly disobeyed moderators telling you not to swear. The ban isn't based on the last thing you said - it's a combination of all the things you've said. We don't ban people for swearing just once, or else you'd have been banned several times over by now.

For what it's worth, on your most recent infraction you swore twice in quick succession. One of these was in FULL CAPS like you wanted the whole world to read it, and the sentiment of your words were not perceived by us to be "in happiness".

Since, as you've admitted, you've been warned about your behaviour several times already, surely you saw this coming? It was hardly unexpected.

You have been treated just the same as any other member of the Discord community. The staff have not singled you out specifically.

This is a terrible attitude. If you're looking for a community where you can pay money to be exempt from the rules then you are in the wrong place.

In the brief conversation I had with you in the past, you came across very entitled. It seems to me that you think yourself as some kind of VIP because you've spent some money in the store. This is just more evidence of that.

I suggest a change of attitude would help your case. Perhaps a humble apology and recognition of your wrongdoing would go a long way...

...or were you honestly expecting you could make this post and expect us to undermine the mod team and grovel for you to come back?

An apologi??? Where is my apologi by then?
Also saying (RIGGED IN CAPS) should not be a ban-reason AT all. 
How come STAFF members in this Example (Sphex) alot of other people like Vul, Undecided and a few more people, how are they allowed to go full psycial ham on other people? I have had fights against 3-5 people all at once, where they keep hitting on me phsycological, how is that even allowed?? 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, flamescape said:

Exactly the response I expected from you to be honest. I guess I was right about you afterall.

I don't know how many times I need to say this. You were banned for swearing and ignoring mods requests for you to stop.

"Rigged" is not a swear word. You weren't banned for saying "Rigged", capitals or otherwise.

Perhaps you could elaborate? Fighting with people on the internet is almost always a stupid idea. My advice: stop fighting with people on the internet.

In any case, it seems like all you're doing now is trying to distract from the issue by deflecting onto others; a common tactic used by narcissists.

I hope for your sake you eventually come to realise how immature, arrogant and obnoxious you are being. It is not endearing.

You see? Once again, your pulling shotguns on my psyc, even Patrick heart likes your comment. 2 people vs one, once again.

Of course i'm not apologizing for something that i have not done.
I'm not apologizing for saying ( F yes, in ocations where i got happy ) I'd love to see proof of me SWEARING or being OFFENSIVE to other people. Cause i havn't. From my perspective your the one being narci to me, using your (Admin powers) to punish me for something so small, especially when i did not do anything to anyone personally. 

And yes, i said (Rigged with capitals, after that i woke up to be banned from the discord)
So yeah, i got banned without even being awake...

And if you think i'm so immature and arrogant, i'd love to have a call with you. My english is pretty narrow.. So add me on Discord, and let's talk. 
Collective#1772.

Also please post proof of whatever i have done, that trickered the (MODS) so hard, i'd actually love to get some inselfsight of what i have done.
Just don't bring SPHEX into it, he is one of the people who verbally abused me with 3-4 other guys for absolute no reason, and yes, i have screenshots of that.

• T-rubbish 2

15 hours ago, silverstar2202 said:

Because your a botter in game and you dont know how to head warnings from the staff when they give you a strike you change your tune with the chat room or Patrick's old ban hammer becomes alive again

I have absolutely no idea what your talking about. If you don't know what this is about, please just be quiet, thanks.

12 hours ago, tipsyturtle said:

I agree that you shouldn't be banned over swearing. However, you yourself said that you had multiple warnings yet you continued. This should've warranted a kick over a ban. It's not that the Discord is too sensitive, it's that there are kids that play this game and it's generally just safer to minimize swearing. Maybe it was a temporary ban? 

It's not donating if you're getting something in return lmao

Saying "**** in happiness" Or **** yes, or stuff like that.. Jeez. How is that not being sensetive? I could understand it if i were treatening someone, or going full ham with offensive words, but i am not.