Pokémon Vortex
Amol346

Completing the SQ's is a pain especially someone who has done them before, given its 2k battles. I think it would help to have the option to complete a region SQ exclusively and get rewards rather than going sequentially all over again. Dunno if someone has brought it up, so just posting here @Patrick

E.G : I can directly go to Sinnoh for example 10 times, or to Galar 5 times. 

5 hours ago, Amol346 said:

Completing the SQ's is a pain especially someone who has done them before, given its 2k battles. I think it would help to have the option to complete a region SQ exclusively and get rewards rather than going sequentially all over again. Dunno if someone has brought it up, so just posting here @Patrick

this might be a nice idea 

but what about the events like when events are going on in some events you have to do sidequest 

That's a very good idea but then some prizes like Beast Ball and Galar's items will be very easy to get and they will lose their importance.

For example Galar's items prices start from 5M to 10M and if your idea is applied then their price will go like 25K or 50K and that is NOT going to happen.

BTW i like your idea.awesome the lego movie GIF by Trolli

14 hours ago, Amol346 said:

Not good idea like @tazzer and @iweimax0524said the price will decrease so its not a good one

On 11/28/2020 at 10:50 AM, kalipo said:

Not good idea like @tazzer and @iweimax0524said the price will decrease so its not a good one

@kalipoProbably not. Many people want specific unique pokemon which would be still rare to get (Shiny Dracozolt for example). So why would it decrease?

It will just be like finding a unique legendary. 

@9876ash Exactly. If an event needs Sinnoh SQ's and you just finish Unova, then you would need to reset and waste all your time getting to Sinnoh :( 

Edited by Amol346
Change content

11 hours ago, Amol346 said:

@kalipoProbably not. Many people want specific unique pokemon which would be still rare to get (Shiny Dracozolt for example). So why would it decrease?

@9876ash Exactly. If an event needs Sinnoh SQ's and you just finish Unova, then you would need to reset and waste all your time getting to Sinnoh :( 

Hm no i mean shiny dracozolt will reamain rare but what about the others like xerneas neutral variants etc. 

They might remove that feature 

no no i meant events will be super easy if that happens