Pokémon Vortex
metremer

intruder

ursa warrior is a liar . he posted a forum telling that i scammed him , but thats not even true . our deal was that he will give me articuno galarian , for my account and 3m exp. training i agreed at first but then he started moving some pokes from my account to his i gave him the account that doesn't mean until the deal isn't complete he will move pokes . then yesterday i took my account back and told him that i am cancelling our deal and then he said that he is going to report me and get me blocked if i don't believe him now it doesn't mean i have done something wrong .

• Upvote 5

well... if u both say that u didn't do wrong it is impossible to know who is acully wrong and who is faking it.

Try putting a few screenshots in fro proof that this happened. Because, the other one sounds quite real too so... take a screen shot...mutilplie

12 hours ago, metremer said:

ursa warrior is a liar . he posted a forum telling that i scammed him , but thats not even true . our deal was that he will give me articuno galarian , for my account and 3m exp. training i agreed at first but then he started moving some pokes from my account to his i gave him the account that doesn't mean until the deal isn't complete he will move pokes . then yesterday i took my account back and told him that i am cancelling our deal and then he said that he is going to report me and get me blocked if i don't believe him now it doesn't mean i have done something wrong .

I don't think cancelling in between a deal is allowed. Especially with account deals

Though I think none of you should have traded with accounts in the first place. Also, what do you mean by "that doesn't mean until the deal isn't complete"? If you gave the account and are in progress of training and ursa gave the galarian articuno, the deal is done right?