Pokémon Vortex
alchemistender123

I lost all my Pokemon and red wolf is a scammer

I have lost all my Pokemon. A dud called hoopaisanoobcake sent me a link about free legends. I did as it was said in the link and then today when I saw all my Pokemon none of them are there there are only my weak ones and also there is a chat with red wolf about "Have you taken the Pokemon" red wolf says " yeah I have" then the dude again says what all have you taken and then there's no reply from red wolf I want red wolf to give all my Pokemon or pls everybody ban him. I still play in the acc so I can catch a few legendary and then give them in the alt BUT RED WOLF GIVE THEM BACK YOU MONSTER

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 16

@alchemistender123 First of all it's not a good thing to say someone "MONSTER"

Secondly,Where is the proof? Any Screen Shots? At least give moderators a strong proof and even if you say that they typed each other give us at least screen shots of that!!

And THE Most IMPORTANT is that why did you used that link and i believe that he might asked your password to transfer legends in your account and you happily gave it. That is your own biggest mistake.

With Regards 

Tazzer Zacian (Crowned)

1 hour ago, alchemistender123 said:

I have lost all my Pokemon. A dud called hoopaisanoobcake sent me a link about free legends. I did as it was said in the link and then today when I saw all my Pokemon none of them are there there are only my weak ones and also there is a chat with red wolf about "Have you taken the Pokemon" red wolf says " yeah I have" then the dude again says what all have you taken and then there's no reply from red wolf I want red wolf to give all my Pokemon or pls everybody ban him. I still play in the acc so I can catch a few legendary and then give them in the alt BUT RED WOLF GIVE THEM BACK YOU MONSTER

firsly why the hell do you need to do a cheat to get free legendary pokemon if it was red wolf or any other person its still your fault.you should know you will get banned. also pls provide screenshots

first do u have proof(screen shot)

with out proof u can not accuse someone of doing so

what u say I am thinking of u are lieing because everybody knows to report u must have proof, u do not have proof.

red wolf is my friend and he is very nice I know him very well too he will never to such thing he has helped me thought hard times so there is NO way he will do it.

and accussing someone of a ban will result in a ban for u too.

• Love-dis 1

Ahhhh red wolf said it as a joke man . U used the link and lost Pokémon . Then how can he take your Pokémon man . Do u have mind .

u know u used the link then u lost ur pokes. Then how can u think he took ur pokes.

and he gives all his pokes for free to new players do u even know about it. 

‘Know about person before complaining him ‘

• Upvote 1

On 12/6/2020 at 8:31 AM, alchemistender123 said:

DUDE, you have no proof that it’s red wolf, don’t make random accusations with no evidence!