Pokémon Vortex
junimo

My personal suggestions

Sorry if this isn't the place to post this, but I have a handful of ideas for improvement that I wanted to share assuming they haven't been suggested already:

Pokedex:

It would be nice to make it so that it counts pokemon that you have owned rather than only the ones you currently own. IE, make it so that when you obtain a pokemon, that mon is added to your Pokedex for good and does not disappear when evolved, traded, sold, or released. This would help so much to avoid clutter when you're trying to sift through all your Pokemon.  For example, if I catch a bulbasaur and then evolve it up to Venusaur, I shouldn't lose the dex entries for Bulbasaur and Ivysaur. On the flip side, if I've never owned a bulbasaur or ivysaur and trade for venusaur, only the venusaur should count toward my dex. For me personally, this is the only reason I haven't yet made it a goal to complete my Pokedex even though I really like collecting. 
I do still like the fact that different forms and event pokemon count as seperate entries and would love that to stay the same though!

Feature Ideas:
⦁    Ability to make your own custom categories/sorts in "view all pokemon". For example, if I want to pull up all pokemon that I haven't yet fully trained/evolved, I could make a custom category, name it "Need Training", and then manually add/remove any mons I want to within that category, and the category "needs training" will show up as a new tab or something in the main "View Your Pokemon" screen.
⦁    Ability to click on other players in the map and have it bring up their profile automatically

Small nitpicks:
⦁    Grammatical error in various screens with "it's" vs "its". For example in the "your [x] is at the final stage of it's evolution", could we remove the apostrophe?

Edited by junimo
  • Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 6

I spot another Junimo lover!! aDKowN3.gif

6 hours ago, junimo said:

Pokedex:

I think this game is trying to go for the long haul with the living dex method. If it worked like the real games, it would just be too easy to trade around with others and complete the Pokedex within a week or two. Personally, I like the aspect of having to complete your own living dex because though it's difficult to try and collect everything, it feels very accomplishing. The only thing that sucks is unobtainable past events that are sometimes impossible to get as your own OT, especially if you're an OT collector. 

6 hours ago, junimo said:

Feature Ideas:

These sound really cool! Custom categories make a lot of sense when your list of Pokemon keeps piling up. Interacting with players on the live map would be a really cool thing to do. I'm always advocating for live chat bubbles that appear over your player's heads. I hope they work on more stuff like that, live maps really changed the game and this would take it to another level. 

• Upvote 2