Pokémon Vortex
Teva465

Filling the Pokedex

Question

So I was wondering, since the balls on the pokedex only fill in when have you at least 1 of that pokemon, does that pokemon still count towards dex completion if I trade or sell it? For example if I have a mightyena and trade it away, does it still count towards the Hoenn dex or do I need to keep 1 of everything?

4 answers to this question

2 hours ago, Teva465 said:

So I was wondering, since the balls on the pokedex only fill in when have you at least 1 of that pokemon, does that pokemon still count towards dex completion if I trade or sell it? For example if I have a mightyena and trade it away, does it still count towards the Hoenn dex or do I need to keep 1 of everything?

When ever you list pokemon in trade or in pokebay it simple remove from your pokedex for example, 

Situation 1). When you have pokemon in your box or In other words not listed in pokebay or in trade.

20201211_070005.jpg

Situation 2). When you list in pokebay or in trade it simply removed from your Dex.

20201211_070025.jpg

You need atleast 1x pokemon in your box to show in dex...

• Haha 1

On 12/11/2020 at 4:15 AM, Teva465 said:

No it won't  . This is because dont own it anymore.  U are not its current trainer then . That  will count in the depletion of thenperson who has  received that mightyena u are talking about to be in this case