Pokémon Vortex
IamLegend707

Favourite Pokemon

Apologies if this has been suggested before.

I think that it would be an excellent idea to have the ability favourite specific Pokémon, simply put a "tick/heart" box on Pokémon to add to a new category called favourites. We don't have any way of filtering Pokémon that we might be looking for, especially when the ability to have thousands in general makes it difficult to sort/filter through.

Addition though: more category options within the Pokémon search feature, Legendary's/Ultra beast/Starters/Mega's... these should already be in the game but im sure there are more specific cases others could suggest. 

Edited by IamLegend707
addition thought
  • Upvote 8

3 hours ago, IamLegend707 said:

Apologies if this has been suggested before.

I think that it would be an excellent idea to have the ability favourite specific Pokémon, simply put a "tick/heart" box on Pokémon to add to a new category called favourites. We don't have any way of filtering Pokémon that we might be looking for, especially when the ability to have thousands in general makes it difficult to sort/filter through.

Addition though: more category options within the Pokémon search feature, Legendary's/Ultra beast/Starters/Mega's... these should already be in the game but im sure there are more specific cases others could suggest. 

OK now im really jealous i never thought of this its a great idea!