Pokémon Vortex

Jump to Page Number

Double exp is a really good time to level up immunes and as a dex collector, and I realized it's so much work clicking several times going back to where you left when you filter your pokemons by order of lowest experience when viewing all your pokemons. So how about from the first page when viewing all your pokemons, there should be a "jump to page number" option in the future added? 

eqOiR3L.jpg

4 hours ago, Nutella Navigator said:

Double exp is a really good time to level up immunes and as a dex collector, and I realized it's so much work clicking several times going back to where you left when you filter your pokemons by order of lowest experience when viewing all your pokemons. So how about from the first page when viewing all your pokemons, there should be a "jump to page number" option in the future added? 

eqOiR3L.jpg

Yes I completely agree with this idea. Saves so much time to see where you've left off instead of having to click and go through each page until you get to the right one.

+1 :D

I like this idea - the slickest way I've seen this implemented is an "enter page number" popup when you click that "..." button between 9 and 583.

Edited by Patrick
Removed unnecessary explanation of a workaround