Pokémon Vortex
xVx-Oreo

Pokemon character

This may be confusing but for some reason it feels right u, know how Patrick as munchlax as the character i was wondering if we can get that 

bc that is awesome i wanna b a sylveon walking around in the wild. I mean y'all might wanna b a different Pokemon but like u know700its my favorite and i wanna b it but still if this happens i bet its gonna b a big hit. You can probably do pokecoins for Pokemon in the game or just like non legindaries or mythical and real money for mythicals and legendaries but idk but still this might be juicyand you know ya boi needs to b sylveon

21 minutes ago, xVx-Oreo said:

This may be confusing but for some reason it feels right u, know how Patrick as munchlax as the character i was wondering if we can get that 

bc that is awesome i wanna b a sylveon walking around in the wild. I mean y'all might wanna b a different Pokemon but like u know700its my favorite and i wanna b it but still if this happens i bet its gonna b a big hit. You can probably do pokecoins for Pokemon in the game or just like non legindaries or mythical and real money for mythicals and legendaries but idk but still this might be juicyand you know ya boi needs to b sylveon

watch me find u and me thinking that I just found teh first ever wild slyveon,lol

• Haha 2