Pokémon Vortex
Hardieboi

Train your pokemons

Do u have any pokemon that gets evolved with happiness?  And u don't get time to battle !, Well then contact me at ign Hardieboi to train any happiness pokemon . I will discuss the time taken and cost afterwards.  LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!! FIRST TEN CUSTOMER GET TRAINING OF HAPPINESS FOR FREE ON ANY TYPE OF POKEMON

2 hours ago, Hardieboi said:

Do u have any pokemon that gets evolved with happiness?  And u don't get time to battle !, Well then contact me at ign Hardieboi to train any happiness pokemon . I will discuss the time taken and cost afterwards.  LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!! FIRST TEN CUSTOMER GET TRAINING OF HAPPINESS FOR FREE ON ANY TYPE OF POKEMON

Ign:Dark-Entei

I will message in game

Do u have any pokemon that gets evolved with happiness?  And u don't get time to battle !, Well then contact me at ign Hardieboi to train any happiness pokemon . I will discuss the time taken and cost afterwards.  LIMITED TIME OFFER!!!!! FIRST TEN CUSTOMER GET TRAINING OF HAPPINESS FOR FREE ON ANY TYPE OF POKEMON

so lets discuss "limited offer" everyone knows people dont give limited offers

2. Free in pokemon vortex is a scam

3. He has negative reputation so go ahead im just saying look at details

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1
  • T-rubbish 1

Just now, xVx-Oreo said:

ok buddy he is so just be quiet and mind ur buisness bc free=scam nothing is free

😂😂😂 Cant u read his post properly ! He is charging pds for training time  accordingly and dont tell me what I have to do! If u want to open up to train pokemons in exchange with

Pds go make ur own post and dont interupt with the guys who came here to train their pokemons (by talking them in a bad way). 

• Upvote 1