Pokémon Vortex
SAMUEL.D.S

rare, legendary, and UB shop (adding another ash greninja :D)

49 minutes ago, SAMUEL.D.S said:

Hello, i just got ashiny dialgawith 100k exp yesterday, does anybody want it??? 🙃

have a look at my pokemon and choose one to trade for it :) also what will you take for your 150(evolved) , 493(grass)/(electric) and a 382?

Edited by REAPERonIG

On 1/14/2021 at 1:18 AM, SAMUEL.D.S said:

i kinda encounter some rares lately and have some rares that i want to trade

rares:shiny rowletdark larvitarmetallic glaceoncroconawprinplupservinebayleefsalamenceserperiortorterragreninjashadow golisopod

legendaries:azelfmespritmetallic uxievictinidark shaymin (sky)dark dratinilicdarkraimystic kyogreregiceregirockarticunodark yveltalshadow regigigasgiratinashiny dialga

mega:audino (mega)kangaskhan (mega)venusaur (mega)aggron (mega)charizard (mega y)steelix (mega)RAYQUAZA (MEGA)mystic rayquaza (mega)latios (mega)shiny latias (mega)(steelix, and rayquaza over 300k exp)

event:zygarde (core)pikachu (pop star)rotom (wash)keldeo (resolute)vivillon (pokeball)arceus (grass)

looking for any forms ofrotom (phone)necrozmazygarde (complete)and also looking for meltan candy and 1 love sweet, pls.
pls read the big highlight word, people always think that I have it, even if i don't

pls choose 1 pokemon and tell what u offer

n if u can, pls give me in my list

What could I trade for Mega Rayquaza and Dark Lavitar??

I have a Lvl100 Regigigas and Lvl100 Shiny Metagross and more.