Pokémon Vortex
SAMUEL.D.S

rare, legendary, and UB shop (adding another ash greninja :D)

On 1/14/2021 at 6:48 AM, SAMUEL.D.S said:

i kinda encounter some rares lately and have some rares that i want to trade

rares:mudkiptorchicfennekincharmanderdark munchlaxcroconawprinplup2xpignitebayleefsalamenceserperiortorterragreninja

legendaries:azelfmespritmetallic uxiemetallic dratinicedratinilicdark shaymin (sky)suicunegroudonarticunodarkrownzygardedark yveltalshadow regigigasrayquaza2x

mega:kangaskhan (mega)venusaur (mega)dark blastoise (mega)metallic sceptile (mega)mystic charizard (mega x)latios (mega)RAYQUAZA (MEGA)

event:pikachu (pop star)rotom (pokedex)keldeo (resolute)butterfree (christmas)arceus (grass)vivillon (pokeball)

looking for any forms ofcosmogrotom (phone)necrozmazygarde (complete)
pls read the big highlight word, people always think that I have it, even if i don't

pls choose 1 pokemon and tell what u offer

n if u can, pls give me in my list

If you sell all the Pokemon you've put up you can't get a different variant (except normal) of the Pokemon you're asking

16 minutes ago, jesterv786 said:

If you sell all the Pokemon you've put up you can't get a different variant (except normal) of the Pokemon you're asking

yes, ik, so???
if you want to trade, you can, but if you wanna give a speech you can do that somewhere else

2 hours ago, jesterv786 said:

I saw your list of pokemons and I have selected Rotom (Pokedex) I will give you my Dark Type-Nulland 2x Darkrai and 1x Darkrown if you want?

Just now, V7xyz said:

I saw your list of pokemons and I have selected Rotom (Pokedex) I will give you my Dark Type-Nulland 2x Darkrai and 1x Darkrown if you want?

If didnt like the offer then tell me openly I will change my offer soon! 🙂