Pokémon Vortex
SAMUEL.D.S

rare, legendary, and UB shop (adding another ash greninja :D)

22 minutes ago, jesterv786 said:

Ok check my account then

i need shiny and shadow greninja, shiny ditto, shiny darkrai, and shadow mega y mewtwo, metallic greninja and shiny pikachu for the shiny kabutops, idk if thats fair, but idk what i want for the cubone vader

Edited by SAMUEL.D.S

3 hours ago, SAMUEL.D.S said:

i need shiny and shadow greninja, shiny ditto, shiny darkrai, and shadow mega y mewtwo, metallic greninja and shiny pikachu for the shiny kabutops, idk if thats fair, but idk what i want for the cubone vader

Idk bro amaura might be fair for both I mean the offer you asked is too much for both of them because shadow Mewtwo y and shiny Pikachu have more xp which make them valuable , without exp , poke you're asking are fair

🤔 Idk what to offer now 😅😅😅

Amaura with 1m exp is worth both of them if you want to trade that's all I have for trade 😅

8 hours ago, jesterv786 said:

Idk bro amaura might be fair for both I mean the offer you asked is too much for both of them because shadow Mewtwo y and shiny Pikachu have more xp which make them valuable , without exp , poke you're asking are fair

🤔 Idk what to offer now 😅😅😅

Amaura with 1m exp is worth both of them if you want to trade that's all I have for trade 😅

then how bout i erase the shiny pikachu...

Just now, jesterv786 said:

Actually shadow Mewtwo y isn't for trade 

ohk, then ill put back the shiny pikachu and erase the mega mewtwo y
and i also dont need the shiny ditto anymore
so then the trade is shiny and shadow greninja, shiny pikachu, metallic greninja, shiny darkrai
but those are only like 5.5m alltogether, so any other things that u want to give for the shiny kabutops?

17 minutes ago, SAMUEL.D.S said:

ohk, then ill put back the shiny pikachu and erase the mega mewtwo y
and i also dont need the shiny ditto anymore
so then the trade is shiny and shadow greninja, shiny pikachu, metallic greninja, shiny darkrai
but those are only like 5.5m alltogether, so any other things that u want to give for the shiny kabutops?

Nah bro I'm fine and those poke are valued at 11m +