Pokémon Vortex
Cha_Fey_S

trading pokemons (updated almost everyday)

On 1/18/2021 at 2:33 PM, Cha_Fey_S said:

Trading Pokemons here (ign: Cha_Fey_S)

(be sure to also check my other posts)

(Common)Normal:tsareenamasquerainmagmargreedentshiny weepinbellarbokdark whiscashgolbatpidgeotto

(lvl 100-common)absolshadow braviary(and more, search my ign, most of the pokes here found as rares, and if its not rare, then its high level)-->(common section)

Rares/starter pokemons:bulbasaurlaprasdittodratinidragonairchikoritabayleefmeganiumcyndaquilblazikenmudkipmarshtompbagonempoleonsnivyservineserperiorsamurottemboarrioluchespinfennekindelphoxfroakiefrogadiergreninjamunchlaxmimikyurowletmetallic rowletdartrixdecidueyemetallic incineroar

Eevee + Evolutions:shiny eeveeeeveeflareonmystic leafeonmystic glaceonsylveon(will be updated rlly soon)

Megas:charizard (mega X)blaziken (mega)latias (mega)venusaur (mega)

Legendaries:mewgroudondarkrailandorusshaymin (sky)virizionkyogrexerneas (active)zamazentatornadustapu finiterrakiondeoxysvictinidratinilicarticunogiratinameltanmesprit

Unique Legendaries:shadow yveltaldark zapdosmystic tapu finidark genesectdark groudondark enteimystic tapu koko

Events, Special, and Premiums:vivillon (fancy)caterpie (christmas)lunalarotom (wash)Togepi (halloween)alcremie (love)

Ultra Beasts:buzzwolepheromosashadow poipole
looking for any forms of:eeveecosmog\necrozmapoipole

shiny rares I want:shiny riolushiny eeveeshiny sylveon(<--especially these)

Selling: Diancite 2x, Mewtwonite Y 1x, Dusk Stone 1x, Fire stone 3x, Dusk stone 1x, Oval stone 1x, Shiny Stone 2x, Thunder stone 1x, Water stone 1x, Whipped Dream 1x,Zygarde (core) Promo Code

Please everyone forgive me if I have done any mistakes

Some stuff you can also pay with pds

Some of these pokemons I have multiple, so feel free if someone already ask for the pokemon you want. you can check my pokemons, because this is not a complete list.(you can reply from the forums, message me ,or add friend me, then chat..or any other way you know)
once again, my ign is Cha_Fey_S and please don't give me bad reactions, but if you can or if you want, please give a good reaction to my posts.(but if you don't want it's ok)thanks so much.

i need shiny eevee, what do you want for it?