Pokémon Vortex
Hardieboi

Can't evolve eevee to umbreon

Could you tell me exactly what the requirements are that you're looking at? Perhaps we can help find where you've misunderstood a requirement.
What I can also come up with is the live map time compared to the server time being different, one being based on standard time, the other going by much faster. It may have to be nighttime in one of them, while the other does not matter.

• Love-dis 1

7 hours ago, Hardieboi said:

even if all requirements are meeting and the time is also night time 

I looked at all the Pokemon in your account. It doesn't look like you own an Eevee. That or you decided to evolve your Eevee to an Espeon...

1.  Happiness of the Eevee must be 3 hearts. (Click your Pokemons hyper-linked name to view its details)

2. It has to be night time IN YOUR ACCOUNT TIME-ZONE (6pm - 6am night time). The map night and day cycle is not the same as your account night and day cycle. If you don't know your accounts time-zone, you can always check the auctions to see what the time is.

• Love-dis 1
  • Upvote 1

On 1/19/2021 at 9:14 PM, foodviro2.0 said:

you have to have level 3 hapiness and it has to be night if you have those things it can evolve

He has all the requirements like all 3 hearts and not specified about the time but I think he is choosing the wrong time or I think there maybe a bug, He is my friend in Pokemon vortex

I will see and ask all the requirements cuz he is not gonna be online till one or two weeks.

Edited by V7xyz

On 1/19/2021 at 11:13 PM, TheBedPotato said:

I looked at all the Pokemon in your account. It doesn't look like you own an Eevee. That or you decided to evolve your Eevee to an Espeon...

1.  Happiness of the Eevee must be 3 hearts. (Click your Pokemons hyper-linked name to view its details)

2. It has to be night time IN YOUR ACCOUNT TIME-ZONE (6pm - 6am night time). The map night and day cycle is not the same as your account night and day cycle. If you don't know your accounts time-zone, you can always check the auctions to see what the time is.

thank u