Unknown: TypeUnknown
Dragon: Typedragon

For Specific Pokemons:

Ditto: DittoAlsoKills

Wooloo: TheWoo

Pumpkaboo & .Phantump & Dhelmise: TrainingPumpkaboo

Tropius & Hoppip: TrainingTropius

Frillish: TrainingFrillish

This spreadsheet is truly helpful , i found this in the comments (or thread below) and i am including it here as some people have this forum post link
THE SPREADSHEET IS NOT MINE AND THE CREDITS SOLELY GO TO THE CREATOR ( whoever it is I thank him)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FrsNGHLTh9ZhtIYTDLkX_BfTbMcJlLW3ya49IFpyruc/edit#gid=0

NOTE:  THIS IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE AND IS NOT COPY-RIGHTED (THOUGH I DONT KNOW THE MEANING OF COPY-RIGHT)

Edited by abcdefghijz
updation
  • Love-dis 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Upvote 3

45 minutes ago, SofiX said:

What is the pass to the accounts? If there is no logging in the accounts, I do not get this topic

The accounts are for training the type of pokemon that is on the left side. EX.
train "Dark" type pokemon on - TrainingDarkrai, TrainDark , TMacDark

Immunes take no damage from the training account (as long as they are the type on the left) where as the others do.

You battle these accounts by clicking "Members" on the left side (while logged into the Pokemon Vortex Game), typing the account you want to train on (at the bottom of the Members tab), and battling them (clicking the controller/clicking the account and "battle" button).

On 1/24/2021 at 1:42 AM, SofiX said:

What is the pass to the accounts? If there is no logging in the accounts, I do not get this topic

you need to battle those accounts with the specified pokemon type

you can battle them by the above mentioned method by @TheBedPotato or click battle any memeber option under the battle tab and then type the respective username of the training account and then battle them which will increase exp for small lvl pokemon easily and also immunes take no damage in a battle.

Since this thread is being linked around and shared as a list of training accounts, I want to direct people's attention to this spreadsheet of the optimal training accounts for every immune Pokemon:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FrsNGHLTh9ZhtIYTDLkX_BfTbMcJlLW3ya49IFpyruc/edit#gid=0

It's very useful. I think TheBedPotato made it but I'm not sure and there's no credits on the spreadsheet

Edited by billabob
formatting

3 hours ago, billabob said:

Since this thread is being linked around and shared as a list of training accounts, I want to direct people's attention to this spreadsheet of the optimal training accounts for every immune Pokemon:

It's very useful. I think TheBedPotato made it but I'm not sure and there's no credits on the spreadsheet

Was looking for a full spreadsheet like this for over 2 weeks for the clan 😅, thanks mate and thanks to the person who made this too 🥳

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1