Pokémon Vortex
V7xyz

Encountering Pokemon rates!

Question

I know about the encountering rates for Basic, Rares, Legendaries and Ultra Beasts but I always wonder that when we encounter a legendary or rare pokemons and we catch them do our encountering rates go down? Or if I want to catch Ultra beast or legendary and encounter a rare pokemon and I dont catch it means I step away so do my encountering rates go down or remain same? 🤨

@Patrick and @Nuttyash both of you only reacted by laughing, pls answer and is this post a dump post thats why u both are laughing if yes then pls tell i will close discussion here only

Edited by V7xyz
🤨
  • Haha 4

3 answers to this question

Encounter rates stay the same. They do not change, no matter how many Pokémon you catch.
The only thing that 'affects' encounter chances is which Gyms you have defeated. The area with Articuno will have a 0% chance to find an Articuno if you haven't beaten all Kanto Gyms. That's about the only change to it.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

Encounter rates stay the same. They do not change, no matter how many Pokémon you catch.
The only thing that 'affects' encounter chances is which Gyms you have defeated. The area with Articuno will have a 0% chance to find an Articuno if you haven't beaten all Kanto Gyms. That's about the only change to it.

Thanks very much! You were a great help 🙂