Pokémon Vortex
Stiglitz14

Help plz!!!

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Stiglitz14 said:

Man, i've played this game a lot years ago, but now I just want to be able to catch legendary, but I need to finish a lot of sidequest and is so hard to do It. Do you know how to help or some tips?

To be able to find Legendary Pokémon, you only need to beat Gyms. This does not take a long time.
Once a region's Gyms have been defeated, you can find Legendary Pokémon from that region.
Sidequests are not a requirement to find any Legendary Pokémon. They do give other rewards, but they do not unlock any Legendary Pokémon.

The Legendary Pokémon introduced in the Gen 8 DLC are an exception to this rule.

The Galarian birds are only given out as rewards for being in the Top 100 of the Seasonal Ranking at the end of a Season (so at the end of every month).
This requires a LOT of time and decication to do.
If you do not have that time, or don't wish to spend it, I recommend waiting a while until more people have the Galarian birds. This will lower their value. You can then trade for them to bid on them on Pokébay.

The other DLC legendaries (such as Calyrex) are not yet available.

3 hours ago, Stiglitz14 said:

Man, i've played this game a lot years ago, but now I just want to be able to catch legendary, but I need to finish a lot of sidequest and is so hard to do It. Do you know how to help or some tips?

if you have completed all gyms you can catch legends and there is no such tip for completing sidequests

38 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

To be able to find Legendary Pokémon, you only need to beat Gyms. This does not take a long time.
Once a region's Gyms have been defeated, you can find Legendary Pokémon from that region.
Sidequests are not a requirement to find any Legendary Pokémon. They do give other rewards, but they do not unlock any Legendary Pokémon.

But the galar birds?

39 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

2 hours ago, Dark-Entei said:

You don't need to complete side quests. You just need to complete the gyms of a region to unlock legendary Pokemons of that region.

But the galar birds?

42 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

The Legendary Pokémon introduced in the Gen 8 DLC are an exception to this rule.

The Galarian birds are only given out as rewards for being in the Top 100 of the Seasonal Ranking at the end of a Season (so at the end of every month).
This requires a LOT of time and decication to do.
If you do not have that time, or don't wish to spend it, I recommend waiting a while until more people have the Galarian birds. This will lower their value. You can then trade for them to bid on them on Pokébay.

The other DLC legendaries (such as Calyrex) are not yet available.

That's sad, It would be a lot better If you Just would be able to capture It normally