Pokémon Vortex
Partyboomer

Ash greninja

Question

6 answers to this question

• Developer

Greninja (Ash) already exists in the Vortex Pokedex, it is just not yet released so information on how, when it comes will not be made available.

It seems, however, that your post was more of a suggestion on how it should be obtained when it does finally get released, in which case, you're in the wrong forum category, you wanted to be in the provide ideas and feedback forum which you can find here:

https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/forum/40-provide-ideas-feedback/

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Hardieboi said:

Yeah good idea but I think there should be something far more difficult than just 4 level happiness , like defeating a particular trainer or like u can evolve it only in kalos region of Sidequests 

Not a good Idea, I think Greninja (Ash)will be a event poke or will have any other special task to earn it!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Dark-Entei said:

That's the point it is a very important Pokémon and many people's favourite so it should be hard to obtain it.

Ash Greninja is a special pokemon and favourite of many people including me! But that doesnt means that It should be very easy to get it, then it will have no value and also it isnt released yet, So I think we should wait till its released in the game and will see bout the criteria to get it!