R.I.P

wgXj5Ur.png

https://www.tradeb.in/

Email suggestions@tradeb.in

Discord @ https://discord.gg/dQJFE94Zyr

or reply here 🙂

How to use it

https://streamable.com/8nna8f

Hello there everyone! I've had this idea for quite some time and, I'm glad I finally put some time in to get it started. I say getting started because I believe this tool is far from finished and can be improved. The idea of this website is to easier manage and share lists of Pokemon for trade.

With that said, I would love to hear some feedback from the Pokemon Vortex community on what you like to see in this tool and what you think is missing. Please feel free to leave a post here explaining your suggestion and why you think it would be a beneficial addition to the website so I can understand your point of view. If you don't want to post publicly, I've set up an email address you can message. suggestions@tradeb.in

Updates:

• 2/20/2021 - Added the ability to log out & delete Tradebins.
  • 2/17/2021 - Added the ability to Sync your Vortex account along with some selections perks.
  • 2/13/2021 - Added search functionality for Pokemon.
Edited by Chris_
  • Love-dis 15

2 hours ago, Hardieboi said:

ir but I am not able to open  the link of streamable but I figured out how to use it.can u pls explain how do it

31 minutes ago, SofiX said:

Hello! I have a problem. I put in my email, but did not receive it. I cannot log in, since it says that this profile does not exist. I checked spam. Can you help me?

Unfortunately I got hit with a huge ice storm and my power won't be up for another 24hrs or so. I'll help when I get power back.

3 hours ago, SofiX said:

Hello! I have a problem. I put in my email, but did not receive it. I cannot log in, since it says that this profile does not exist. I checked spam. Can you help me?

Hello this problem happened with me also . Actually the problem was that u might have done some mistake like putting a spacebar after putting ur email or did some typing error like 

Imagine that ur email is 123@123.com but by mistake u might have put 124@123.com

29 minutes ago, SofiX said:

Gmail.

So I gave it a test with my own Gmail account and it didn't actually go to the spam box. Try looking in your main inbox for the email. You'll probably have to sign up again.

Ok!

I still did not get the email. I typed it right, checked everything, but I did not get it. I signed in 3 times to try to get it, but no. I typed in my email right, since I got a message from Pokemon Vortex with the same email.

38 minutes ago, SofiX said:

I still did not get the email. I typed it right, checked everything, but I did not get it. I signed in 3 times to try to get it, but no. I typed in my email right, since I got a message from Pokemon Vortex with the same email.

What email address did you sign up with?

The same as Vortex. In a kid account.

I have an idea: Put on your ign for Vortex so that people know who to trade with.

I just looked the Steamable and I have am idea. If you want, for example, an Necrozma and you are giving an Kartana, and someone wants vice versa, then it shows on your screen. 

On 2/14/2021 at 5:01 AM, SofiX said:

I have an idea: Put on your ign for Vortex so that people know who to trade with.

I'll be adding this in a future update. You'll be able to sync your account thanks to the Vortex API. 😃

I'm not dead! Updates coming slower than usual because of School. (Staying a bit more active in the Discord)

Occasional push notifications for the Pokemon Vortex Discord #trade channel

Q5qfjWI.png

Filters for viewing others' Tradebin

RhDHo8g.png

• Love-dis 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, jesterv786 said:

The only thing I see is a loading page

Try ctrl+f5 on the page. You might have an old cached JS file not removing the loading page.

Edited by Chris_
  • Haha 2