Pokémon Vortex
ChronicGoodness

VALENTINE DAYS EVENT SUCKED

im sure im not the only one thinking this but the current valentines day event is AWFUL. This game is so dull sometimes with the only content being spamming sidequests, i only come to play for events. It would be nice to catch some limited times pokemons but we have to buy them on the auctions???? what a bummber i sat there bidding only to be robbed last second of auction. I finally got a love sweet and then tried for a shiny furur heart dog pokeman which was EXPENSIVE 55MIL( IHAD THE MONEY) i go to bid and get robbed last second again. Now i realize i have to wait an hour. screw this im logging off. PLEASE DONT MAKE EVENT POKEMON ONLY OBTAINABLE ON THE AUCTIONS!!!!! I WANT THROW A POKEBALL AT THAT MOFO NOT WAIT ALL DAY TO COMPETE WITH LOSERS+ IM NOT TRYING TO BE A BROKE ASS

• Love-dis 2
  • T-rubbish 5

10 minutes ago, ChronicGoodness said:

im sure im not the only one thinking this but the current valentines day event is AWFUL. This game is so dull sometimes with the only content being spamming sidequests, i only come to play for events. It would be nice to catch some limited times pokemons but we have to buy them on the auctions???? what a bummber i sat there bidding only to be robbed last second of auction. I finally got a love sweet and then tried for a shiny furur heart dog pokeman which was EXPENSIVE 55MIL( IHAD THE MONEY) i go to bid and get robbed last second again. Now i realize i have to wait an hour. screw this im logging off. PLEASE DONT MAKE EVENT POKEMON ONLY OBTAINABLE ON THE AUCTIONS!!!!! I WANT THROW A POKEBALL AT THAT MOFO NOT WAIT ALL DAY TO COMPETE WITH LOSERS+ IM NOT TRYING TO BE A BROKE ASS

dude its just a game