Pokémon Vortex
shadownova711

Teleportation system

Hi, so while I was exploring in the maps, I wanted to get to route 2 fast because I wanted to hunt for necrozma, but it took me like a long time just to walk all they way there, so I thought that maybe the developers could implement a sort. of teleportation system for players who want to teleport to a place in the maps (if they have the time), cos I'm not trying to add to their workload UwU

P.S, like maybe a teleport button followed by a list of places? but players can still wander around to walk from place to place if they want :)

6 hours ago, shadownova711 said:

Hi, so while I was exploring in the maps, I wanted to get to route 2 fast because I wanted to hunt for necrozma, but it took me like a long time just to walk all they way there, so I thought that maybe the developers could implement a sort. of teleportation system for players who want to teleport to a place in the maps (if they have the time), cos I'm not trying to add to their workload UwU

P.S, like maybe a teleport button followed by a list of places? but players can still wander around to walk from place to place if they want :)

I think This Idea is provided by All the people, they also want to travel faster in the map but they all travel with patience, Some people dont know the Map locations so I am giving the link below which is little accurate and helpful for newbie players or for those who dont know map locations 🙂

https://ibb.co/q7TxXVD

Edited by V7xyz