Pokémon Vortex
shhsakj

how to catch an ultra beast in a easy way

Actually there ain't any easy way to catch ubs but I dont know why when I play after 2 or 3 days I get 1 or sometimes even 3  legendaries so I think u should try the below

Don't go on the map for 2 or3 months , just auction trade or battle,  then try searching . You will at least get few legendaries 

• Upvote 1

Catching them is easy. You just need a Beast Ball or Vortex Ball, and you can catch them from full health.
Finding the UB and obtaining the Beast/Vortex Ball are the real challenges.
For Beast Balls, you can buy them on Pokébay, or hope for luck in Sidequests.

For finding the UB you just need a lot of luck, and probably a good portion of patience. There isn't anything that can make them appear more regularly. You just need patience and luck.

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, Hardieboi said:

Actually there ain't any easy way to catch ubs but I dont know why when I play after 2 or 3 days I get 1 or sometimes even 3  legendaries so I think u should try the below

Don't go on the map for 2 or3 months , just auction trade or battle,  then try searching . You will at least get few legendaries 

That doesn't change your chances at all. You don't increase your chances if you don't hunt for a while. The chances stay the same no matter what you do.

48 minutes ago, Auke1993 said:

That doesn't change your chances at all. You don't increase your chances if you don't hunt for a while. The chances stay the same no matter what you do.

Actually @Auke1993is right, Cuz Our chances never changes no matter what if we dont explore for a while! And Getting a Beast ball or Vortex ball and finding the UB is the real deal here except that everything is same for everyone just depends how much you explore that place

10 hours ago, V7xyz said:

Actually @Auke1993is right, Cuz Our chances never changes no matter what if we dont explore for a while! And Getting a Beast ball or Vortex ball and finding the UB is the real deal here except that everything is same for everyone just depends how much you explore that place

yea captaincam1 spent like 3 months to find a necro

On 2/19/2021 at 10:16 PM, Hardieboi said:

actually this happens with me too, i caught 2 mews and a registeel and 2 darkrown one shiny darkrown  after 4 month of not playing