Pokémon Vortex
Captaincam1

Starter Giveaway

Hey hey everyone as promised I will be announcing the giveaway winners! I decided because its close to the Saint Patrick's day holiday everyone that entered this giveaway wins. But here's the twist. I will list all the Pokémon you can win but you have to confirm that you have read this by replying to this message quoting that you have read this. The first people to do this will improve their chances of winning one of the Shiny Starters. Thanks guys and happy holidays.

CharmanderBulbasaurSquirtleShiny TorchicShiny SquirtleShiny Venusaur (Mega)CharizardIncineroarChimcharFroakieGreninjatepigBlastoiseEmpoleonscorbunnycinderaceShiny emboarThese are the ones you could possibly win but there's a 50% chance one of you can win my Shiny Charizard That has 1 mil exp I will be spinning the wheel! Good luck and if you don't quote this in at least 1-2 days your entry of this giveaway will not count.

Edited by Captaincam1

15 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

Hey hey everyone as promised I will be announcing the giveaway winners! I decided because its close to the Saint Patrick's day holiday everyone that entered this giveaway wins. But here's the twist. I will list all the Pokémon you can win but you have to confirm that you have read this by replying to this message quoting that you have read this. The first people to do this will improve their chances of winning one of the Shiny Starters. Thanks guys and happy holidays.

CharmanderBulbasaurSquirtleShiny TorchicShiny SquirtleShiny Venusaur (Mega)CharizardIncineroarChimcharFroakieGreninjatepigBlastoiseEmpoleonscorbunnycinderaceShiny emboarThese are the ones you could possibly win but there's a 50% chance one of you can win my Shiny Charizard That has 1 mil exp I will be spinning the wheel! Good luck and if you don't quote this in at least 1-2 days your entry of this giveaway will not count.

I read this 

18 minutes ago, Captaincam1 said:

i read this

1 hour ago, Captaincam1 said:

read this!

2 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

I read it :D

12 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

I read it Captain !! I cant wait to see the results 😃😃

• Love-dis 1

I read this, Thanks for the giveaway.

ahhhhh, i did'nt read it fast enough!!!

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Oopss, loks like i read it too slow

17 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

Here.

20 hours ago, Captaincam1 said:

whoa!! I thought I was too late

• Haha 1