Pokémon Vortex
SofiX

Disscusion

Hello! I asked a question about a player named Blue, but you did not know. Here is his profile. https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/profile/29388-blue/

This guy was inactive for over a year now. In one of his topics, he was "giving away" an Arceus Unknown. That did not happen. A lot of premium accs were knowing him. Here is the giveaway post:

In another of his posts, he was asking why does he get banned over and over again. Flamescape replied that he cheated or something. Early players,can you please tell what he did and why is he inactive?

Edited by SofiX
Added proof

1 minute ago, SofiX said:

Hello! I asked a question about a player named Blue, but you did not know. Here is his profile. https://forums.pokemon-vortex.com/profile/29388-blue/

This guy was inactive for over a year now. In one of his topics, he was "giving away" an Arceus Unknown. That did not happen. A lot of premium accs were knowing him. In another of his posts, he was asking why does he get banned over and over again. Flamescape replied that he cheated or something. Can you please tell what he did and why is he inactive?

@SofiX Dont get angry or sad but this is a silly post, its his personal matter and may have been away from the game for certain years, IDK Why are you so hyped to get to know about him ? He might be a Scammer or Gets pds and pokes from cheating so he gets banned!

1 minute ago, V7xyz said:

@SofiX Dont get angry or sad but this is a silly post, its his personal matter and may have been away from the game for certain years, IDK Why are you so hyped to get to know about him ? He might be a Scammer or Gets pds and pokes from cheating so he gets banned!

I am not a old player, and I do not know why are all these premiums into him. They posted a lot on his profile and giveaway. He cheated, as far as I know, but a lotta of people before 2019 were with him. I want to find out what happened there because there is no proof.

4 hours ago, SofiX said:

I am not a old player, and I do not know why are all these premiums into him. They posted a lot on his profile and giveaway. He cheated, as far as I know, but a lotta of people before 2019 were with him. I want to find out what happened there because there is no proof.

Maybe All of them were cheated by him or they just stopped discussions with him IDK I won't post on this topic more

#NoOffending 

57 minutes ago, red_wolf_ said:

dude he is just a player well known among older players 

Yeah I think you are correct red_wolf cuz Sofix is more worried about giveaway of that arceus (Unknown) rather than that guy named blue!