Pokémon Vortex
xBlack_Rayquazax

Unlock Kanto Legendary Pokemon?

Question

Why is my medal for unlocking the Kanto legendary pokemon still grayed out? I have collected all 8 badges, beat the the elite four, and the champion already. 

The Kanto badges and medal is equal to the Indigo set in here, right? I have also beaten all of the other regions and received the badges and medal for them (excluding Galar). The other ones all processed fine, just not the Kanto one.

Am I missing something?

3 answers to this question

Just now, xBlack_Rayquazax said:

Why is my medal for unlocking the Kanto legendary pokemon still grayed out? I have collected all 8 badges, beat the the elite four, and the champion already. 

The Kanto badges and medal is equal to the Indigo set in here, right? I have also beaten all of the other regions and received the badges and medal for them (excluding Galar). The other ones all processed fine, just not the Kanto one.

Am I missing something?

did you finish orange islands, since it is from gen 1, i think that is also needed to unlock the ribbon, i didnt really see mine bc last time i finished all of them in 5 minutes, then checked

12 minutes ago, SAMUEL.D.S said:

did you finish orange islands, since it is from gen 1, i think that is also needed to unlock the ribbon, i didnt really see mine bc last time i finished all of them in 5 minutes, then checked

This might be a correct answer

yet if this is wrong, there might just been a slight glitch or lag