Jump to content
Pokémon Vortex

Recommended Posts

I am giving away these pokemons

reply if you want to get these

rules: you may not spam, spamming can only be allowed max 4 posts in a row

please upvote this post or your posts will not be counted to try and get these.

and also pls follow me thx

 

 

shiny azurill-the 5th reply

chikorita- the 36th reply

rowlet- the 47th reply

haxorus-the 55th reply

gyarados-77th reply

landorus-99th reply

tornadus-125th reply

mew-152th reply

moltres-178th reply

eternatus-200th reply

if this goes well, i am adding more pokemons :)

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Cha_Fey_S said:

please upvote this post or your posts will not be counted to try and get these.

You cannot ask someone to upvote your post, this is against the forum rules.

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Dark-Entei said:

You cannot ask someone to upvote your post, this is against the forum rules.

That is true. It is against the forum rules, so wait until the mod comes ;)

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Cha_Fey_S said:

I am giving away these pokemons

reply if you want to get these

rules: you may not spam, spamming can only be allowed max 4 posts in a row

please upvote this post or your posts will not be counted to try and get these.

and also pls follow me thx

 

 

shiny azurill-the 5th reply

chikorita- the 36th reply

rowlet- the 47th reply

haxorus-the 55th reply

gyarados-77th reply

landorus-99th reply

tornadus-125th reply

mew-152th reply

moltres-178th reply

eternatus-200th reply

if this goes well, i am adding more pokemons :)

Against the rule bro, you cant ask someone for upvoting your post for no reason this is totally reputation system abuse!

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Cha_Fey_S said:

I saw someone did this thats why i did it

than in that case i declare this giveaway closed

sorry i didnt know :(

 

Dont worry bro I dont wanna hurt you just saying that this can be bad to your acc if patrick see this topic 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, V7xyz said:

Dont worry bro I dont wanna hurt you just saying that this can be bad to your acc if patrick see this topic 🙂

okay thx

Edited by Cha_Fey_S
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...